Video: Broaddus Report From Cowboys OTAs; How Did Dak Look?

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Allow me to translate for Broaddus......
he-good-that-boy-good.gif

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Dude is built like Christopher Nolan's Tumbler.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
This isnt complex, just starting off Dak working that ankle slowly into full run and feeling comfortable getting out of the pocket.
There is some mental that is retained when, where, and how a player gets injured.
This is exactly how you bring your franchise player back at the very earliest on set of camps,, all the other bs is just click bait.

reddyuta

Reaction score
are we really going with Kearse? i figured he will be cut after camp.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Good info, but it bothers me when Bryan Broaddus says, "Cornerback." When he starts talking about how last year's 4th round pick in Reggie Robinson and how they have him back playing at CB, Broaddus sounds like he is saying "quarterback" instead of "cornerback".

Ugh. Pronounce your words much better please.

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Good info, but it bothers me when Bryan Broaddus says, "Cornerback." When he starts talking about how last year's 4th round pick in Reggie Robinson and how they have him back playing at CB, Broaddus sounds like he is saying "quarterback" instead of "cornerback".

Ugh. Pronounce your words much better please.
I would say of all the things to critique you go there. But if I did then you would probably have to defend your opinion, and in doing so they would probably be a couple of jabs directed at me. Then of course I would feel obligated to defend myself, and back and forth we'd go. So to avoid a possible misunderstanding I think I'll just pass on this thread:laugh:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I would say of all the things to critique you go there. But if I did then you would probably have to defend your opinion, and in doing so they would probably be a couple of jabs directed at me. Then of course I would feel obligated to defend myself, and back and forth we'd go. So to avoid a possible misunderstanding I think I'll just pass on this thread:laugh:
Bryan, is that you? :D:p

DandyDon52

Reaction score

Thanks for the youtube vid, dont like the twitter vids, cant watch those.
Here is what I learned
1.Elliot is in the building somewhere lol but it is top secret, need to know!
2.Dak taking snaps under center dropping back looks ok, rollouts looking meh.
3. our WR's cant get open, so either they are slackers, or louis, brown, diggs, have become all pros !
4.Broaddus doesnt like to face the camera.o_O
5. Drills for dak were 7 on 7, they need to make it 7 on 5 so our wr can get open :laugh:

J-man

Reaction score
are we really going with Kearse? i figured he will be cut after camp.

Just an OTA practice, I wouldn't read anything into that at all. Like BB said I'm sure they're just rotating guys around from day to day to give them a shot with the ones.

I assume he'll eventually be cut also.