Twitter: Broaddus: Romo did not help Dak

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You can tell the fans here who are patching holes they made in drywall anytime someone tells the truth about Romo.

But here's the thing. It's not just a team, it's a competition. I can't blame Romo for not helping. But lets not start bashing Broaddus for things not even related to this story. All you had to do is see it for yourself. Some on TV, but at games I saw Romo NOT helping Prescott and Sanchez was always helping. That's how bad Romo wanted to compete.
I would much rather Romo help than note, but who cares?
It shows the class Prescott has for not throwing him under the bus and giving praise to Romo regardless.
Right. I don't blame Romo at all. I want my job back why would I help the young dude who's standing in my way to get my job back? He saw Dak as a threat. He lost the locker room probably in part of it. But yeah these Romosexuals kill me......they did the same thing with Jason Hatcher lol.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Ex players have said this about Romo, Hatcher and even Woodson said this. You saw it right on the sidelines in 2016 Romo looked like he was forcing the smiles with the success the team had without him.
I can believe this. People just wrote off Hatcher as "bitter" though he had no reason to be bitter.

DFWJC

Reaction score
This type of aloofness is why Romo lost the locker room. How do you expect Garrett to give him his starting role back if he wasn't around at all for that '16 season?

If Dak says Romo helped him, then its not a lie.
Dude even took him out to eat to talk ball at times. You don't just do that for nothing.
So there, Fatty:muttley:

Qcard

Reaction score
So do office administration and cheerleaders.

Jason Garrett has two Super Bowls championship rings. He had more to do with those than Broaddus ever did.
You must have Zero concept or idea of what Team scouts do....if you think there contribution is similar to front office or cheerleaders....

Every level helps no matter how miniscule... rational folks on championship teams know everyone matter

I agree Broaddus can be a an *** but his pedigree is legit

GMO415

Reaction score
Who cares? Live your life looking forward in the windshield instead of focusing on the rear view mirror.

ArtClink

Reaction score
His statement wont change the fact that Romo only won us 2 wild cards games in ten seasons (cue the apologists who claim Romo had no talent around him). Jerry moved heav'n and earth every off season to mk the team "Romo friendly". 2 wc wins is not hof material.

alicetooljam

Reaction score
I bet he helped on game days.

There's a clip where he tells Dak the defense (Giants?)
had a busted coverage and he wouldn't see that "look" again.

Why is Broaddus dufus even bringing this crap up?

He was in his ear every time he came to the sidelines...on camera...but who cares at this point.:rolleyes:

RoboQB

Reaction score
He was in his ear every time he came to the sidelines...on camera...but who cares at this point.:rolleyes:

I agree with that.
It's 2019. It's Dak's team now.
We are legitimate contenders for the SB.
Bringing up the past and essentially an unprovoked attack on a former player
is unnecessary and bullish.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
I care about what Broaddus says as mush as I care about what Spags says. Anything else is a lie.

Qcard

Reaction score
So I guess he's turning down NFL jobs to do a podcast
If you knew anything about the rigours of professional scouting you would too.
Broaddus like other scouts aged out of the league.... it's the natural cycle of business...guys like Garrett Senior are anamolies.

keysersoze

Reaction score
His statement wont change the fact that Romo only won us 2 wild cards games in ten seasons (cue the apologists who claim Romo had no talent around him). Jerry moved heav'n and earth every off season to mk the team "Romo friendly". 2 wc wins is not hof material.
:hammer: