Broncos want a 1st rd pick for Jerry Jeudy

MyFairLady

Reaction score
I’m not opposed to that but the reason you give up a puck is we are in win NOW and not sure we want to wait for the learning curves from college to pro

Now WR don’t have steep learning curve but there is an adjustment

My fear with Juedy is his immaturity
Fair enough we are definitely win now no matter what people say. Juedy to me doesn't scream win now though. If we trade actual picks I would prefer a proven veteran on a reasonable soon to expire deal.

ICP

Reaction score
I guess we can dream huh? At least until somebody else trades for him

MAZEREZAM

Reaction score
You guys are tough. Jeudy is definitely worth the #26 pick, especially if you are confident to sign him to a reasonable extension.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Im not no expert but Id give up a 2 or 3 .We need to do something with the WR position because everything good they have done this offseason is null and void if they dont fix that and repair line
Repair the line yes. Wr not so much

ghst187

Reaction score
Jalin Hyatt come on down!
That’s who I want!

I will say of course Denver asks for a first but they know they will be lucky to get a second and they will probably try to get another later round pick also.I would def give them a third and a late pick.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Sounds like the Broncos have the same ludicrous expectations on draft compensation as the Jets. Both seem to be headed towards the same bottom half of the AFC purgatory.
I mean with the division Broncos are in I don’t know how there will ever amount to anything.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Im not no expert but Id give up a 2 or 3 .We need to do something with the WR position because everything good they have done this offseason is null and void if they dont fix that and repair line
For a 1 yr rental? A 2nd rounder?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Uhh no thanks. Why would I trade a pick for him when I can draft something just as good and have a fresh rookie deal?
If you are in win now you’d want Jeudy over a rookie. In regards to the Cowboys…we aren’t desperate enough to want Jeudy. Our receiving group isn’t that bad to foolishly trade a first for him and give him a new contract.

Havic

Reaction score
Meh, if I’m giving up a 1 it will be for Higgins not jeudy.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
if you feel comfy with what we threw out there last year then ok.Im not we had 1 receiver who could get separation
Sure we did. It’s how we had the #1 scoring offense. Seperatiin is also about scheme and the threat of the run and play action. We can use a speed weapon at WR but don’t need to spend big. Until we fix the line the weapons are secondary.

Now if Gallup doesn’t return to form then we need a legit 2.

Reaction score
He and Lamb were in the same draft class and will need to be signed at the same time. They won’t be able to afford both, so dealing for Jeudy would be very much against the way they typically operate.

Given the way the WR market has gone, I’d wait it out.

But they definitely don’t need a guy whose second contract is imminent. Already have that at WR1.
Bingo :thumbup:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
No way is he worth a first. He hasn’t been the receiver they were hoping for, which is why they want to move on from him. He’s had some injuries and off the field issues.