Browns Sign Kareem Hunt

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
Hernandez died in prison and his sentence was life without the chance of parole, if it was another state he would have gotten the death penalty. Please take off the dancing shoes. If you do something stupid should you not be able to be employed in what you do well, there are numerous companies that give people chances, if you are good at what you do should your stupidity preclude you from doing what you are good at. Are you a young person? You argue like a young person.

I'm in my 30's if you consider that young or not. People on sport forums talk about Karma all the damn time when I keep having to lecture them about no such thing. Ray Lewis (murderer) and Ray Rice won a SB despite doing evil things while good guys Bowman and Willis did not. When will people shut up about KARMA?

And if we are talking about 2nd chance, Hunt has had multiple altercation at bars prior to kicking girls.

jrumann59

Reaction score
I'm in my 30's if you consider that young or not. People on sport forums talk about Karma all the damn time when I keep having to lecture them about no such thing. Ray Lewis (murderer) and Ray Rice won a SB despite doing evil things while good guys Bowman and Willis did not. When will people shut up about KARMA?

And if we are talking about 2nd chance, Hunt has had multiple altercation at bars prior to kicking girls.

Well guess what life aint fair. Plenty of good guys get the short end of the stick boo friggin hoo. These guys get paid millions to play a game and if they are "smart" set themselves up so they do not have to work until they are 65 or 70 like the rest of us. If you have so many "issues" grab the remote and change the channel.

Again you are avoiding my question. Should ones stupidity exempt them from ever working in their profession of choice?

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
Well guess what life aint fair. Plenty of good guys get the short end of the stick boo friggin hoo. These guys get paid millions to play a game and if they are "smart" set themselves up so they do not have to work until they are 65 or 70 like the rest of us. If you have so many "issues" grab the remote and change the channel.

Again you are avoiding my question. Should ones stupidity exempt them from ever working in their profession of choice?

Answer to your question is YES always! NO EXCEPTION!

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
This will be the 2nd longest thread in the history of CZ with the exception of "I like beer" thread in the new members sub because I'm not letting this stuff go. It hit close to home for me and I truly hope for the success of AAF and XFL because I want both of those league to overtake the NFL. I was imagining to myself when the Fleet QB took that massive hit to the head it was Tom Brady instead and it make me feel all warm and tingle inside :D
:lmao:,,, Copy that, on the "warm& tingle" Bro!:thumbup:

:lmao2:

* Man, I've not held interest enough into "huntin' up the story of Kareem Hunt's" fall from the football gods gifted grace, as upon once hearing ANDY REID immediately cutting ties was insight enough to satisfy any curiosity I might have then held, as I'd offhandedly guesstimate that,THAT K.Hunt player WAS prolly 25% of K.C's offensive oomphish firepower,,, just flat-out ,bye-bye'd& jettisonedo_O

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
:lmao:,,, Copy that, on the "warm& tingle" Bro!:thumbup:

:lmao2:

* Man, I've not held interest enough into "huntin' up the story of Kareem Hunt's" fall from the football gods gifted grace, as upon once hearing ANDY REID immediately cutting ties was insight enough to satisfy any curiosity I might have then held, as I'd offhandedly guesstimate that,THAT K.Hunt player WAS prolly 25% of K.C's offensive oomphish firepower,,, just flat-out ,bye-bye'd& jettisonedo_O

Out of curiosity but which team are you a fan off? KC getting dismantle is always fun! :thumbup:

Melonfeud

Reaction score

Sure you ain't attempting the channeling of Antwan Boulden?,,,also, I still immensely do enjoy a good ol' drunken donnybrook barfight& if yer' currently in an elevated state of degreed unrighteousness as in the uncorrected continuation in parallels of the KARMA correlation?,,,them hairball barroom blitz dance partners you'd just done the Tucson trepanned trespass triple Whang Chung combat maneuver on's demonically gifted of horrid gutterslut vileness ol' lady's will take you out of play, from behind, WITH A BAR STOOL,,,er,,, or with something worse,,,( I've never had nor never will have a problem of knocking the pilot lights completely out from a woman that wants to fight like a man,,, SHEESE!,,, I've body-punched one 'fairly good looking blonde skankoid right square between her chest mounted jiggly jujubblies, as she was unshucking a little chrome plated jammie,,,oh -ya!,,,o_O

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Out of curiosity but which team are you a fan off? KC getting dismantle is always fun! :thumbup:
:rolleyes: Actually, I fondly envision myself as a particularly fierce of encompassing sharp pointed spined cocklebur embedded deep into Lassie's
(aka: Andy Reid's) brush busting neck fur,,,:thumbup:

o_O;)o_O

jrumann59

Reaction score
Answer to your question is YES always! NO EXCEPTION!
I hope you never do something stupid in your life. Matte rof act if you don't EVER do something stupid in your life I would like to shake your hand. The good thing is I won't have to worry about clearing a spot on my calender.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
They have Chubb as the power back and Johnson as their receiving back. Not sure what Hunt will provide, but it's a cheap deal, no real downside here outside of some media negativity that Cleveland is used to.

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
I hope you never do something stupid in your life. Matte rof act if you don't EVER do something stupid in your life I would like to shake your hand. The good thing is I won't have to worry about clearing a spot on my calender.

No I done the stupidest thing in life thank partly to fear, lack of experience, and mental illnesses and I pay for it everyday of my life. And I didn't even do anything illegal or bad, just bad for me. I never hurt anyone or anything, I wouldn't even kill a spider. But even so life decided that I won't get a 2nd chance to make up for my mistakes.

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
Sure you ain't attempting the channeling of Antwan Boulden?,,,also, I still immensely do enjoy a good ol' drunken donnybrook barfight& if yer' currently in an elevated state of degreed unrighteousness as in the uncorrected continuation in parallels of the KARMA correlation?,,,them hairball barroom blitz dance partners you'd just done the Tucson trepanned trespass triple Whang Chung combat maneuver on's demonically gifted of horrid gutterslut vileness ol' lady's will take you out of play, from behind, WITH A BAR STOOL,,,er,,, or with something worse,,,( I've never had nor never will have a problem of knocking the pilot lights completely out from a woman that wants to fight like a man,,, SHEESE!,,, I've body-punched one 'fairly good looking blonde skankoid right square between her chest mounted jiggly jujubblies, as she was unshucking a little chrome plated jammie,,,oh -ya!,,,o_O

Did the mods fell asleep or what or is like...Melonfeud posts - just let him pass ******! Not worth the headache of trying to make re-create the meaning behind each post! :muttley:

Joking aside I think I understand what this Feudian stuff is about. Its about drunken (explain a lot) bar stool fighting, karate chopping, ninja flippin, WWF chair smacking some dumb Karma bi.t.c.h in league! :clap:

RIP my beloved Shen for your death is why I am no longer in league.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Did the mods fell asleep or what or is like...Melonfeud posts - just let him pass ******! Not worth the headache of trying to make re-create the meaning behind each post! :muttley:

Joking aside I think I understand what this Feudian stuff is about. Its about drunken (explain a lot) bar stool fighting, karate chopping, ninja flippin, WWF chair smacking some dumb Karma bi.t.c.h in league! :clap:

RIP my beloved Shen for your death is why I am no longer in league.

:rolleyes::facepalm:o_O

Melonfeud

Reaction score
No I done the stupidest thing in life thank partly to fear, lack of experience, and mental illnesses and I pay for it everyday of my life. And I didn't even do anything illegal or bad, just bad for me. I never hurt anyone or anything, I wouldn't even kill a spider. But even so life decided that I won't get a 2nd chance to make up for my mistakes.
Did you stumble upon a jimsonweed patch somewhere along life's path & set up camp?o_O