Twitter: Browns TE David Njoku asks to be traded, should Cowboys be interested?

Flamma

Reaction score
I don't know a lot about this TE but why doesn't Cleveland want him? He's abnormally young for going into his 4th season. Is this yet another player some team wants to pass off on someone else to pay? Because like Adams, extending him before the 2020 season would be the smart thing to do if you want to keep that player.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
LOL the guy has been a turd for the Browns and is heading into the last year of his contract. He has done next to nothing and he thinks he is gonna get a trade and break the bank early. What a joke. Maybe play good enough not to get benched by the Browns and someone might actually want you let alone trade for you.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
I don't know a lot about this TE but why doesn't Cleveland want him? He's abnormally young for going into his 4th season. Is this yet another player some team wants to pass off on someone else to pay? Because like Adams, extending him before the 2020 season would be the smart thing to do if you want to keep that player.
They want him, he was the one who requested a trade.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
They want him, he was the one who requested a trade.
Haha so wrong. They benched him for turd like behavior. He knows he isn't getting any long term deal there and he doesn't want to put in even a single decent year before getting paid.

Jfconrow

Reaction score
I think he’s one of the best TEs out there and maybe the Browns best offensive player, he was supposed to be that unstoppable goal line player....he was killing it in fantasy football for me in the beginning of the season. Looks like he didn’t like getting paid $6m when they signed Hooper for $42m. Lol. They want Nkoku to pull a Dak $1m this year and $6m next year (only guaranteed for injury not boneheaded off the field stuff). He’s not playing anywhere without a big deal.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Haha so wrong. They benched him for turd like behavior. He knows he isn't getting any long term deal there and he doesn't want to put in even a single decent year before getting paid.

LMAO talk about not knowing a subject.

They picked up his 5th year option because they want him there, and then theyve also publicly stated they want him back

He knows he isnt getting a long term deal that's why HE REQUESTED A TRADE. Thanks for helping my point Lololol.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
LOL don't be so obtuse. Read the tea leaves. The 5th year option is what you slap on players you have no intention of signing long term. Thus the trade request. If they wanted him they would have offered him a long term deal. That is what you do for people you want.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
LOL don't be so obtuse. Read the tea leaves. The 5th year option is what you slap on players you have no intention of signing long term. Thus the trade request. If they wanted him they would have offered him a long term deal. That is what you do for people you want.
LMFFFFAAAOOOOO
"The 5th year option is what you slap on players you have no intention on signing long term"
Omg, you might be the most uninformed person on this site. Lol

Let's see if Myles Garrett, TJ Watt, Ryan Ramcyk, Tredavios White, Adoree Jackson, Marlon Humphrey, etc etc etc don'y get long term deals form their teams.

As I said, don't speak about things you don't know anything about. I just hope you're trolling and somebody didn't actually type these things out thinking they were correct, because that is sad.

cern

Reaction score
Njoku has zero leverage demanding a trade. Typical rosenhaus tactics. Browns have him on the cheap. They can win without him. If he doesn't play, he cuts off his nose to spite his face. Ain't gonna happen. Unless someone offers a ridiculous deal. Won't be Stephen.