Brugler Ranked all 32 teams' Draft Classes

DFWJC

Reaction score
Dane Brugler published his full rankings and write-ups on all 32 NFL teams.
Due to copyright rules, I can't publish it.
Here are a couple of notes:

Top 5
  1. Ravens
  2. Cowboys
  3. Browns
  4. Vikings
  5. Jaguars

NFCE

2) Cowboys
8) Commanders
20) Giants
25) Eagles

Iago33

Reaction score
Dane Brugler published his full rankings and write-ups on all 32 NFL teams.
Due to copyright rules, I can't publish it.
Here are a couple of notes:

Top 5
  1. Ravens
  2. Cowboys
  3. Browns
  4. Vikings
  5. Jaguars

NFCE

2) Cowboys
8) Commanders
20) Giants
25) Eagles
Where is his work available?

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
I don't really get the love for the Ravens' draft. Queen, Madabuike and Harrison should all contribute right away on defense, but the ceiling on almost every guy they drafted is pretty limited.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
I don't really get the love for the Ravens' draft. Queen, Madabuike and Harrison should all contribute right away on defense, but the ceiling on almost every guy they drafted is pretty limited.

I think it's just similar to Dallas' draft. Every time they are on the clock, the name that is called is someone everyone knows and is usually near the top of everyone's best available. They have been doing that for years. They just let it come to them and seem to make consensus good picks. I'll say it again, a team could get an A+ every year if they fired all their scouts and just compiled a master list from the final rankings of all the so called experts and then just watched the draft on TV and pick their biggest need position from the list of best available they continually show.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
I think it's just similar to Dallas' draft. Every time they are on the clock, the name that is called is someone everyone knows and is usually near the top of everyone's best available. They have been doing that for years. They just let it come to them and seem to make consensus good picks. I'll say it again, a team could get an A+ every year if they fired all their scouts and just compiled a master list from the final rankings of all the so called experts and then just watched the draft on TV and pick their biggest need position from the list of best available they continually show.
Drafting for positional need is a good way to never build a great team. You will literally never improve your roster, because you'll have a new hole every single year.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Drafting for positional need is a good way to never build a great team. You will literally never improve your roster, because you'll have a new hole every single year.
Thats how you build a consistent 6-10 to 8-8 roster

Never build a position of strength

Cowboys22

Reaction score

You might be right but that wasn't my point. If a team picked solely from the list of best available that's out there when they are on the clock and chose someone that fits a perceived need, they would get an A+ every year. It's just an observation. Nowhere did I say that's how they should do it from now on or it would result in having a better team.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
You might be right but that wasn't my point. If a team picked solely from the list of best available that's out there when they are on the clock and chose someone that fits a perceived need, they would get an A+ every year. It's just an observation. Nowhere did I say that's how they should do it from now on or it would result in having a better team.
Ah, I think maybe I misunderstood your point lol.

Like if you pick all of Kiper's guys, he'll give you an A+. Agreed, my bad

DFWJC

Reaction score
Furthermore, these grades are fun, but time will tell the truth.

I'm sure the Raiders got a nice grade for taking consensus top pick Jamarcus Russell

Same goes for when Trent Richardson was chosen top 3. The mocks and most "experts" had him that high...doesn't mean they were right.

Verdammung

Reaction score
I prefer the Cowboys over the Ravens, but the Ravens did get some good value. They also somehow accumulated 4 3rd round picks. By my count, they drafted 3 players I think can be quality starters in addition to 3 potential starters.