Brugler's first top-50 draft board broken down by position

Carson

Reaction score
OTs
WRs
CBs

You could make a valid case that DAL will need to select a player at these positions next year.

I’m looking at the depth chart and I’m seeing any glaring holes on this roster.

RT
If Jones goes, you still have Brown, Lewis and Godwin.

Mr_437

Reaction score
I’m looking at the depth chart and I’m seeing any glaring holes on this roster.

RT
If Jones goes, you still have Brown, Lewis and Godwin.
DAL needs a drafted OT to compete with CWill for RT...loser adds depth as Swing.

WRs could see Cobb n Austin walk out the door, so a draft pick to play slot WR/punt returner could be in order.

Same at CB with Byron n AB contracts up. Chido, Jourdan and who else are you trusting?

Seems DAL is well aligned with the draft supply.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
DAL needs a drafted OT to compete with CWill for RT...loser adds depth as Swing.

WRs could see Cobb n Austin walk out the door, so a draft pick to play slot WR/punt returner could be in order.

Same at CB with Byron n AB contracts up. Chido, Jourdan and who else are you trusting?

That is where i'm at right now too...

Right Tackle, more pass rushers, Corner ( I like drafting a 1st round corner so you can get quality for cheap. CB market is ridiculous), a stud TE.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

WR might be OK if one or both of Wilson and Smith can show they can handle slot duties.

You should add Safety. Wilson and Woods are the only ones under contract for 2020

DanA

Reaction score
DT could be right up there as a need. If all of Covington, Woods & Collins walk that leaves us threadbare and in need of at least two DT's.

TheBigEasy

Reaction score
DT could be right up there as a need. If all of Covington, Woods & Collins walk that leaves us threadbare and in need of at least two DT's.

As much as I want to agree with you, there's no way that I want this team drafting another DT if Rod is still in the building. This team can't afford to gamble on another one of his 'projects', in my opinion.

bodi

Reaction score
As much as I want to agree with you, there's no way that I want this team drafting another DT if Rod is still in the building. This team can't afford to gamble on another one of his 'projects', in my opinion.

I am so tired of Rod's defense please go

Mr_437

Reaction score
So true. Don't ever bring RM into the War Room again after the turds he's fell in love with.

Well, OT is off my list for now.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
If Rod is still here, and we are drafting in the mid-to-late 20's, here is our guy:

9e7bec38-5941-47c5-a567-3eda6d69c820-181110_msu_osu_211a.JPG

Kenny Willekes has Rod Marinelli Guy written all over him.