BSPN NFL Live on Plaxico Burress

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
They were talking about Burress' suspension

They all seemed to basically say that his behavior sucks, but as long as he's producing, I guess you put up with it (as teammates, media, etc) As long a he's good in the locker room and on the field, that's all that matters.

I never ONCE heard them call Burress "selfish".

wow.

If it were Owens they'd be going on and on and on about how he's destroying the team, he's killing the team, he's turning it into a mess, etc

Why do I even watch? they're a joke

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I hope you're not too shocked. They will never see how unbalanced they are.

:espn:

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Listening to Mike and Mike this morning, they pretty much ripped Plax apart, especially Golic.

He said from a teammates perspective, it's obvious Plax doesn't care about his team.

Meat-O-Rama

Vegetarians are so stupid.
Reaction score
Who cares!?!?! Why the constant comparisons to what if it was T.O.? It's not T.O. so it doesn't affect this team. Nor does any of the crap anyone from ESPN or any other sports channel says.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
c0wb0y_m0nkey;2317371 said:
Who cares!?!?! Why the constant comparisons to what if it was T.O.? It's not T.O. so it doesn't affect this team. Nor does any of the crap anyone from ESPN or any other sports channel says.
:bow:

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
c0wb0y_m0nkey;2317371 said:
It definitely gets old.

The Plax story is worth of discussion by itself without comparing the what if scenario to T.O.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2317393 said:
It definitely gets old.

The Plax story is worth of discussion by itself without comparing the what if scenario to T.O.

We can't have a discussion about another WR with out the comparisons, or the need to defend owens. What are you thinkin?:)

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dave_in-NC;2317412 said:
We can't have a discussion about another WR with out the comparisons, or the need to defend owens. What are you thinkin?:)
Srsly? My bad.

Man, if T.O. had said that, then... :banghead:

Big Dakota

Reaction score
Skippy said he'd still take Plax and his tude over team obliterator:laugh2: