Twitter: BTB: Cowboys next 6 games after the bye

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
We are very similar teams. They might be the most similar team to us in the league.

Both have great QBs, both have great RBs, both have great WRs, and both have not trustworthy at all defenses.

They've been in every single game they've played this year. They are 3-3, but could just as easily be 5-1 or 6-0. If their defense was able to catch some breaks and force turnovers the way ours have so far then the Vikings would be looked at just the way we are I feel.

This is not going to be an easy game by any stretch. I could see us losing if Dak isn't fully healthy.

1000% sure they will test to find out.......Troy was saying he once had the same injury. Says the only issue Dak should have is not scrambling or running as much, if at all.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
We can easily go 6-0. We are all worried about the Chiefs. However, there offense is turnover prone and their not as explosive as they were once was. We just have to play defense like Buffalo did. Zone defense.

Their defense is putrid. I don't see them stopping our run game.

It will be a shoot out for sure. It will be tough. But we can beat them.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
They could also be 1-5. Detroit had them beat and fumbled VERY late in the game and they beat Carolina in OT.

By the way, Cousins is NOT a great QB. LOL. He’s good, but he’s never been great.
Hey, that's your opinion and you're entitled to it.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Hey, that's your opinion and you're entitled to it.
No, that’s 100% pure fact. What did I post that was opinion? Detroit absolutely gave the game away when one of their backs fumbled very late trying to get extra yards. Absent that, the game was over. The Carolina game went into OT, so it was either team’s game. Pay attention.

By the way, we’ve owned Cousins.

DRella

Reaction score
Only 2 games I am thinking will be a challenge is Saints and Chiefs in weeks 11 and 13. So hypothetically we should be 8-1 heading into the Saints game. Im worried about Saints because its a Thursday night game on the road against a Saints team that usually thrives in the spotlight since Payton took over there. I know the Drew Brees factor isnt there anymore but it still yells at me as a trap game. The Chiefs speak for themselves. Although not consistent right now, they along with Buffalo are the only 2 offences in football that I would put as being better than the Cowboys.

By week 13-14 the Cowboys clinch the division. Should be 4 games up after this weekends games on the closest contender in the East. So they could lose some games down the stretch because they are resting players or taking it easy. But it would be in their best interest to keep pedal to the metal heading into playoffs. Normally those are the teams that succeed in playoffs. Those heading into them on a roll.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Only 2 games I am thinking will be a challenge is Saints and Chiefs in weeks 11 and 13. So hypothetically we should be 8-1 heading into the Saints game. Im worried about Saints because its a Thursday night game on the road against a Saints team that usually thrives in the spotlight since Payton took over there. I know the Drew Brees factor isnt there anymore but it still yells at me as a trap game. The Chiefs speak for themselves. Although not consistent right now, they along with Buffalo are the only 2 offences in football that I would put as being better than the Cowboys.

By week 13-14 the Cowboys clinch the division. Should be 4 games up after this weekends games on the closest contender in the East. So they could lose some games down the stretch because they are resting players or taking it easy. But it would be in their best interest to keep pedal to the metal heading into playoffs. Normally those are the teams that succeed in playoffs. Those heading into them on a roll.
No way we will rest players at that point. We will be jockeying for seeding and home playoff games.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
IF we stay healthy, avoid any major CV19 issues, and play our game, I think we can have the division wrapped up by the end of this run.

4-2.

I think Minn game is tougher than people think...there is now more blue print on how to attack our defense. but also blue print on how to stop our offense. its going to be a shoot out.

Raiders is another trap game. I think we go to arrow head and beat KC...but after that emotional win, there is going to be a let down against Raiders who are sneaky good in some ways....

Saints are a farce

9-3 after 12 games.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
No, that’s 100% pure fact. What did I post that was opinion? Detroit absolutely gave the game away when one of their backs fumbled very late trying to get extra yards. Absent that, the game was over. The Carolina game went into OT, so it was either team’s game. Pay attention.
If you can look at Kirks numbers and don't view him as a great QB then, like I said, that is your opinion and you're entitled to it.

I assume you believe Dak is great, right? Check out Kirks numbers compared to Daks since Dak has been in the league. You're not going to be happy, but maybe you will at least have an open mind about it.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
If you can look at Kirks numbers and don't view him as a great QB then, like I said, that is your opinion and you're entitled to it.

I assume you believe Dak is great, right? Check out Kirks numbers compared to Daks since Dak has been in the league. You're not going to be happy, but maybe you will at least have an open mind about it.
Cousins is not a winner. It’s as simple as that. He’s a whiner. He’s not a leader and he’s always been out for himself. Stats do not tell the whole story and never have.

Why do you think Washington let him walk?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
It'll be a shootout.

Also, we're still not sure if Dak will be playing or not, and if he does how limited and affected he will be.

Cousins is a top 10 QB and Cook is a top 5 RB.

I can see this being a race to 35 points.
we have to focus on stopping cook and put the game in Cousins hands in the 4th.....this year he is not so good in the 4th

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
we have to focus on stopping cook and put the game in Cousins hands in the 4th.....this year he is not so good in the 4th
Cousins and Dak this year have almost the same stats.

Dak has like 100 more yards and 3 more TDs, but Cousins has 5 less turnovers than Dak.

Cousins is not to be taken lightly. You have to pick your position with the Vikings. Because Cook and Cousins both can light you up.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

cousins has also had more to work with during the same period, except this year....last year Dak had recievers and RB but the OL was a mess.

Cousins is certainly towards end of his career and Dak has been and is still elevating.....Dak is at a place right now cousins has never reached or come close to.....