Twitter: BTB: Cowboys next 6 games after the bye

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
I have nothing for people like you. You make things up and then act all tough on the internet. I'll go back to ignoring you now, because of your obsession, being ignored by me bothers you more than anything else.
See if you can hide your account. There has to be a way to do that

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
This team barely beat a rookie QB in his 6th game with little at WR and a rookie RB, I believe.

Tyron went out with an ankle injury and Dak a calf injury. No one knows the status of those two players right now.

And some people are predicting 6-0, 5-2, etc.? :cool:

I know we've got a different head coach now, but I still don't just automatically expect us to win anymore. I've been burned by that too often.

lopey

Reaction score
Anywhere from 4-2 to 6-0 wouldn’t surprise me. I think 4-2 is the floor. It’ll be tough to win in Kansas City and we COULD slip up against the Vikings or Saints. I certainly don’t see us slipping up against Denver, Atlanta, or Vegas at home.
5-1 lose a close one to KC.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
Idk, can’t really sleep on any of those teams.

I don’t see this defense slowing down the chiefs or raiders offenses and you never know with Cousins

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I'm gonna go 5-1.. And I don't really care who the one comes against. This team is in a place where if they do lose one it will just refocus them and they will open a can on the next several opponents..

cowboybish

Reaction score
IF we stay healthy, avoid any major CV19 issues, and play our game, I think we can have the division wrapped up by the end of this run.

A loss every 5 games keeps a team honest about who they are. It will make them better prepared so I'll say 5-1 or 4-2.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
It'll be a shootout.

Also, we're still not sure if Dak will be playing or not, and if he does how limited and affected he will be.

Cousins is a top 10 QB and Cook is a top 5 RB.

I can see this being a race to 35 points.

They barely won against Carolina. But I agree, it will be a shoot out and Minnesota has the weapons to beat us.