Twitter: BTB: Cowboys next 6 games after the bye

Creeper

Reaction score
Has anyone looked at the WFT's schedule? Their last 5 games are divisional games. Overall they have a pretty rough schedule. Before that they play Denver in Denver, Tampa Bay, Carolina, Seattle, Los Vegas, then Dallas.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Has anyone looked at the WFT's schedule? Their last 5 games are divisional games. Overall they have a pretty rough schedule. Before that they play Denver in Denver, Tampa Bay, Carolina, Seattle, Los Vegas, then Dallas.

Dallas should have the division locked up by then. All of the NFC East games left means the three 2-5 teams will cancel each other out. So long as the Cowboys don't implode they will win the East with about four more wins. Of course the Cowboys should be aiming higher and playing for a first round bye.

lwehlers

Reaction score
5-1 to 3-3 is my best guess. i just hope that the cowboys can win every home game. hopefully can win one or two on the road.

just_catch_it

Reaction score
Division is already locked. Already Looking at Arizona, Green Bay, Tampa Bay and Rams for seeding. I agree with Romo and Troy This is hands down the Best Team not just in the NFC. Heard Troy say something along the line this is the most complete or talented Cowboys team since 95. Don't see any of those teams beating this Cowboy Team. Looking forward to the Jan 2nd meeting with Arizona for seeding. I want to see Tampa Bay again, Also want to see Green Bay in the playoffs!! Go Cowboys!!

blueblood70

Reaction score
man whats worse then a BYE , playing the next game at SNF 725pm and forced to have yet another Sunday with all the other games already played..ughh

LittleLexodus

Reaction score
W- at Vikings
W- Broncos
W- Falcons
W- at Chiefs
L- Raiders
L- at Saints

4-2 is my prediction so 9-3 after NOLA

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Those are decent to above average NFL teams.
But Dallas is a good team and could go 5-1 or 6-0.
All that said the final stretch against NFCE teams will be MUCH easier.

It really could be our year y'all.