Twitter: BTB: Five winners and losers from the Cowboys/Rams game

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score

Five winners and five losers from the Cowboys vs. Rams preseason game
Who impressed and who left you wanting more from the Cowboys/Rams game?

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/201...osers-from-the-cowboys-vs-rams-preseason-game

By RJ Ochoa@rjochoa Aug 18, 2019, 7:30am CDTShare this on Facebook (opens in new window)
1168683719.jpg.0.jpg
Photo by Alika Jenner/Getty Images
The second preseason game of the year is officially a thing of the past for the Dallas Cowboys. All that’s standing between us and the games actually counting are two more exhibition contests, but those will take place back in DFW at AT&T Stadium.

America’s Team concluded its westward summer adventure with a preseason game against the Los Angeles Rams in Honolulu, Hawaii. It was great to see the NFL back in Hawaii as the Pro Bowl has made its way to other venues over the years, and there were some other great things to see, too. Like the fact that the Cowboys actually scored touchdowns!

What did we like from the preseason game against the Rams specifically? Of course there were a handful of things, and there were also some things that didn’t feel so great. Here are our winners, losers, and a little bit of in between.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Winners:
1) Dak Prescott
2) Tony Pollard
3) Jason Witten
4) Devin Smith
5) Codey McElroy

Losers:
1) Brett Maher
2) Jon'Vea Johnson
3) Mike White
4) Alfred Morris
5) Zeke Elliott

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I said in January before the 2017 draft, this team needs to find a way to draft Noah Brown. They did, and the team still likes him as the article eludes to.

But back this past February, I said watch for Devin Smith, if he can show he is over his injuries, he can be a factor and push for a roster spot. And that is what he is doing so far.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
I said in January before the 2017 draft, this team needs to find a way to draft Noah Brown. They did, and the team still likes him as the article eludes to.

But back this past February, I said watch for Devin Smith, if he can show he is over his injuries, he can be a factor and push for a roster spot. And that is what he is doing so far.

I agree, the organization love Brown's blocking, route running and size.........I really liked the Devin Smith signing, kind of under the radar but if he can stay healthy, he has high end receiver talent and from what I've seen thus far, he's on the 53 man roster...