News: BTB: NFL power rankings have the Cowboys in the bottom half of the league

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't care about rankings, they are just opinions.

If I were to guess, and make my own up as all mediots make it up. I would say middle of the pack, 15 to 20 range. Low of 22 to 24 depending rehab of injured players. If all healthy and back to normal, well, still at 15 at the highest. Just becasue too many unknowns. Hence my 15 to 20 range.

I would put WFT one up on us, since they did win the division, with poor QB play. I do not want to homer out and say we are the best in the division. Because it is not true anyway. But we are close.
Maybe after the draft, this all changes, on paper. :laugh:

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
One of the two highest paid QBs in the history of the NFL with a stacked receiving corps and a top RB and a good OL and his team is ranked in the bottom half?

Now how does that happen? This QB can’t carry his team?

Trajan

Reaction score
Don’t let Jerruh see this, we are 25 time off season champs, this will break our record !!!

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We haven't significantly addressed the worst defense in the NFL. We were 1-3 with Dak healthy last year............. so only in Dallas are better results expected.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We haven't significantly addressed the worst defense in the NFL. We were 1-3 with Dak healthy last year............. so only in Dallas are better results expected.

Even a healthy Dak or any other healthy QB can not overcome an already depleted OL and defense dropping like flies in a screwed up scheme.

ESisback

Reaction score
1)They were 6-10 in 2020
2)Dissing Dallas is a rating$ bonanza

Praxit

Reaction score
....so we're in same spot as last year. Maybe this time we get the WC spot and Div. Anything can happen. Bucs looked very avg around mid season, then turned it around. Not saying it happens to everyone, but its there.

ESisback

Reaction score
Most normal fans are more hopeful about their team in the months leading up to the new season.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Theyll show up this year. Then next year with expectations flop. Rinse repeat.......unless the defense gets more dawgs

JBond

Reaction score
giphy.gif
BDC... I hope the end to mediocrity is near.

Redline360

Reaction score
Accomplished nothing in the last two years and have done little to address the worst defensive showing ever last year.

Dak is still a huge question mark moving forward

Pretty much where almost everyone has the cowboys placed

Winonesoon

Reaction score
This stuff is about as useful as a 2 hour old weather report. After game 4 next year you will have much better idea where they really fall.

Last year Tampa was ranked 19th in the way too early and 10th after FA and the draft.