Twitter: BTB on Cowboys fans about Dak

sbark

Reaction score
Could have winning record because there were more Tampa bays on the schedule vrs. Indy colts over past years once things shock down

Good litmus test schedule this year to see progress, but who know teams collapse and rise yearly
Cowboys roster now can be called young, but enough vets to make a run, window isn't getting wider

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
530296a01f0d4a72822b7891bd19480cb25a5247aac32ebf22cccedd4b47cc2a.jpg

HungryLion

Reaction score
Schrodinger’s front office.

So incompetent that they want to resign a trash QB and are going to make a salary cap mistake that costs the team for years.

So awesome at their job that they build an incredibly talented roster that can carry the aforementioned trash QB.

How about this one?

They wasted a first round pick and threw it down the toilet by trading for Amari Cooper.

Dak Prescott sucks without Amari Cooper.

GenoT

Reaction score
Funny as heck but true ........lol

We’re great...everybody’s great! We’ve won SO many regular season games! Yay for us!

Meanwhile, re: the postseason, we’ve been mediocre for 23 seasons.

Sometimes, the sum of the parts is NOT greater than the individual parts.

What’s the one constant in 23yrs of playoff futility?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We’re great...everybody’s great! We’ve won SO many regular season games! Yay for us!

Meanwhile, re: the postseason, we’ve been mediocre for 23 seasons.

Sometimes, the sum of the parts is NOT greater than the individual parts.

What’s the one constant in 23yrs of playoff futility?

Yeah, the team hasn't won **** in 24 years.

Guess what? You don't get to do smug.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I ask this on this site a lot and nobody has answers lol. We don’t need Zeke. Garrett and Dak sucks and the defense get turnovers.....how are we winning?
Just think if this team wins the SB it will be the 1st in the history of a team winning it all despite the front office, HC, coaching staff in general and players. lol

GenoT

Reaction score
Just think if this team wins the SB it will be the 1st in the history of a team winning it all despite the front office, HC, coaching staff in general and players. lol
Hoping for the best, but if this team DOESN’T win the SB?

Will there be any new excuses; ones that we haven’t heard before?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Hoping for the best, but if this team DOESN’T win the SB?

Will there be any new excuses; ones that we haven’t heard before?

There is always a reason why any team fails to make it to the SB. I don't make excuses for them you either win or you don't. 32 teams start the season 1 will win it all. What I always hope for since I started watching the Cowboys in 65 is to make post season and put themselves in a position for a chance to win it all.