Twitter: BTB on Cowboys fans about Dak

Sydla

Reaction score
I ask this on this site a lot and nobody has answers lol. We don’t need Zeke. Garrett and Dak sucks and the defense get turnovers.....how are we winning?

What have we won?

Garrett is good enough to navigate a team through a regular season and not have the bottom drop out. He's not a terrible coach. He's an average to slightly above average one and those guys can still win games. They just get exposed, at times, in bigger games where they find themselves playing against teams with equal or better talent and equal or better coaching.

Average to slightly above average ones spit out the type of results we have gotten for 8 seasons.

BHendri5

Reaction score
Funny as heck but true ........lol

I disagree!!!!! Dak is a very good QB on the verge of becoming elite, legendary. Zeke is not replaceable, the HC is great and so is the owner, there are too many Whitney fans and I wish they go find another team.

BHendri5

Reaction score
So winning games is the new bar now? Every team in the league "won games" last year.
Hmm if you don’t win games how can you play in the big game? Winning games had always been the bar?

BHendri5

Reaction score
Just think if this team wins the SB it will be the 1st in the history of a team winning it all despite the front office, HC, coaching staff in general and players. lol

What ? This is a really dunce like post, ! The front office doesn’t play the games

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just think if this team wins the SB it will be the 1st in the history of a team winning it all despite the front office, HC, coaching staff in general and players. lol

Have we researched every front office in history to know this …?

Isn't the front office who hired the players …?

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Winning playoff games/championships. This team has won a lot of games over the last few years but nothing to show for it.

Actually it is, reread the tweet.

No, that's actually that's not what it said. It simply indicated a team couldn't win as many games as the Cowboys have if the QB, coach and front office suck as much as fans say and if Zeke is replacable. It did not say there is no need to try and win more.

Last edited:

BHendri5

Reaction score
Winning playoff games/championships. This team has won a lot of games over the last few years but nothing to show for it.

Actually it is, reread the tweet.
you need to reread the post. Anyway you have to win games to give yourself a n opportunity to play in playoff games and championships

catiii

Reaction score
I ask this on this site a lot and nobody has answers lol. We don’t need Zeke. Garrett and Dak sucks and the defense get turnovers.....how are we winning?

We don’t need Zeke. Garrett and Dak sucks
You're finally seeing the truth!! ;)

the defense get turnovers.....how are we winning?
Easy answer! The other teams suck more!! :D

:lmao2::lmao::laugh:

Sorry needed a bit of humor this morning :)

BHendri5

Reaction score
All this whining, we could be the old Cleveland Browns, how would you whiners like that

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Have we researched every front office in history to know this …?

Isn't the front office who hired the players …?

Yes and when they make bad picks I have said that but unlike some I will give credit as well. What I see from some is they dig their heals in on coaches, players and front office they don't like and refuse to give credit for good moves. Nothing wrong with being critical or giving credit

BHendri5

Reaction score
There is always a reason why any team fails to make it to the SB. I don't make excuses for them you either win or you don't. 32 teams start the season 1 will win it all. What I always hope for since I started watching the Cowboys in 65 is to make post season and put themselves in a position for a chance to win it all.

Thank you, finally someone that understands sports in general