Twitter: BTB on Cowboys fans about Dak

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Barry used to coach back then. I hate OU, but I always loved Barry!

Hate OU as well but over the years I learned that my so called hate was more respect than actual hate. I respect greatness. I may not like the team but I know how hard it is to win it all and a tip of the cap goes out to those who can get it done

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes and when they make bad picks I have said that but unlike some I will give credit as well. What I see from some is they dig their heals in on coaches, players and front office they don't like and refuse to give credit for good moves. Nothing wrong with being critical or giving credit

I've always suspected the 1945 Chicago Bears must have had a problem in the front office to only win 3 games. After all, how could they lose with Bronco Nagurski in the backfield? Can you shed a little light on that?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hate OU as well but over the years I learned that my so called hate was more respect than actual hate. I respect greatness. I may not like the team but I know how hard it is to win it all and a tip of the cap goes out to those who can get it done
Have you heard??? OU sucks! :laugh:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I've always suspected the 1945 Chicago Bears must have had a problem in the front office to only win 3 games. After all, how could they lose with Bronco Nagurski in the backfield? Can you shed a little light on that?

I have placed blame on front office and I have given credit as well over the years. I think Jerry and the organization have put together a very good team that has a chance to compete for a title.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Have you heard??? OU sucks! :laugh:

Yes if OU did not suck Texas would fall into the Gulf of Mexico. lol I have always been a Longhorns fan so of course I have no love for OU but I do respect the program, they have put some great teams on the field over the years. I always look forward to the red river shoot out

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have placed blame on front office and I have given credit as well over the years. I think Jerry and the organization have put together a very good team that has a chance to compete for a title.

Damn, I'll have to lie awake another night wondering what the hell happened to the 1945 Bears.

ClintDagger

Reaction score
I think a majority of fans think Dak is competent, but not spectacular. Zeke is great, but don’t overpay him because of the position he plays, longevity, and off the field issues. Garrett is a so-so coach that can get to the playoffs but inevitably get out coached by someone better, and the FO wasted years of seasons on bad decisions, but in recent years they’ve actually done a solid job personnel wise.

I guess the tweet is supposed to be funny but it doesn’t really ring true about the bulk of the fanbase.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Funny as heck but true ........lol

The is only one reason why....Because Jerry Jones is a Voodoo Child
jerry-jones-150x150.jpg

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
What have we won?

Garrett is good enough to navigate a team through a regular season and not have the bottom drop out. He's not a terrible coach. He's an average to slightly above average one and those guys can still win games. They just get exposed, at times, in bigger games where they find themselves playing against teams with equal or better talent and equal or better coaching.

Average to slightly above average ones spit out the type of results we have gotten for 8 seasons.
We’ve won games. I’m just saying as bad as we are I’m shocked we don’t win 3 games a season.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
'Ignorance' is not knowing something. Did you 'not know' that the Cowboys haven't won anything of significance in that long?

Or can you just not handle that fact?
So because they haven’t won a Super Bowl in 20 odd years they suck? :lmao2::lmao::lmao2: