Twitter: BTB on Cowboys fans about Dak

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Really, your asking this on this board a lot and nobody is answering I take it? I'm guessing that either you ain't asking that question a lot, as you say, or you don't like the answer.

We are winning because our OL is much better then most teams. We control the LOS most games and because of that, our young QB has been able to operate in a simplified offense, has not been asked to win games via the pass and has been allowed to limit his mistakes because that OL keeps us in games. That OL also makes it very easy for Zeke to put up numbers and to stay relatively healthy. Most backs never see seasons like Zeke does, when he runs for more yards before contact then almost any other back in the NFL and I say most backs because I don't know what the actual stats say but I'd bet that he is at the top of that list of backs all the years he has been here.

We now have a a great young defense that shuts down the strengths of a lot of Offenses. They limit the time and the opportunities opposing Offenses have with the ball, they can finally get pressure and they have finally figured out how to get off the field on third down.

That's how we win games. I'm shocked that nobody has answered that question. I mean, seriously, everybody knows how we win. So do you, even if you do not wish to acknowledge it.

Yes actually I have asked the question and no one has been able to give a reasonable answer including yourself.

We won 11 games last year with the offensive line being inconsistent and subpar. We won with Joe Looney as our starting center. We won with Tyron having a bad back. We won with Collins playing decent. There was nothing impressive about this offensive line last season aside from Looney being able to play much better than expected and Zach Martin.

And he has not been asked to win games? So he has a bunch of 4th quarter comebacks because of what? Because they surely aren't relying on the run losing in the 4th quarter of games.

And you want to talk about time of possession and controlling the clock? The Cowboys held the ball 31 minutes a game last season. You know who else did? The Oakland Raiders and they SUCKED!

You guys refuse to answer this question so I'll do it for you.

You know how we won? We win as a TEAM! Dak is a part of that team. Zeke is a part of that team. Hell even Maher is apart of those W's. Amari Cooper is apart of that team. You guys man.......its like you live in a black and white world. This or that. I don't know if its you guys just being lazy or just being stubborn.

They need Zeke more than Dak. In fact, the quickest way to doom Dak’s career is to not resign Zeke. For the matter, Dak’s game will go down drastically if he loses any of the talent around him.
Ok so shouldn't you want that? Isn't the plan to end Dak's career?

God forbid Dak quarterbacks your precious America's team.

Exactly. These triplets have not even been together for a whole season yet.

Exactly. Its been half a season.....but they are suppose to represent the failures of Witten, Romo, Ware and Dez......

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Yes actually I have asked the question and no one has been able to give a reasonable answer including yourself.

We won 11 games last year with the offensive line being inconsistent and subpar. We won with Joe Looney as our starting center. We won with Tyron having a bad back. We won with Collins playing decent. There was nothing impressive about this offensive line last season aside from Looney being able to play much better than expected and Zach Martin.

And he has not been asked to win games? So he has a bunch of 4th quarter comebacks because of what? Because they surely aren't relying on the run losing in the 4th quarter of games.

And you want to talk about time of possession and controlling the clock? The Cowboys held the ball 31 minutes a game last season. You know who else did? The Oakland Raiders and they SUCKED!

You guys refuse to answer this question so I'll do it for you.

You know how we won? We win as a TEAM! Dak is a part of that team. Zeke is a part of that team. Hell even Maher is apart of those W's. Amari Cooper is apart of that team. You guys man.......its like you live in a black and white world. This or that. I don't know if its you guys just being lazy or just being stubborn.

Ok so shouldn't you want that? Isn't the plan to end Dak's career?

God forbid Dak quarterbacks your precious America's team.

Exactly. Its been half a season.....but they are suppose to represent the failures of Witten, Romo, Ware and Dez......

So then the answer is really, you just didn't like the answer then. OK, gotcha. You know that all your are saying here is a lot of BS right? I mean, if you don't, I'm sure somebody will clue you in. Not me though, I'm starting my weekend. If you are still here by the time I get back, I will educate you.

Have a great weekend.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
So then the answer is really, you just didn't like the answer then. OK, gotcha. You know that all your are saying here is a lot of BS right? I mean, if you don't, I'm sure somebody will clue you in. Not me though, I'm starting my weekend. If you are still here by the time I get back, I will educate you.

Have a great weekend.
I’m able to post from my phone on this site. Take me nothing but a minute or two to do so.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score

Have a great weekend.
Have a great and safe weekend ABQ!

jnday

Reaction score
Put Dak on the Skins,Bengals,Bills,Niners,Hawks,Steelers, FIns,Bucs,Panthers, etc etc he would have been benched by his 2nd year in the NFL.....
He might could have stayed on the roster as a backup maybe.

morat1959

Reaction score
He's absolutely above average and statistically ranks in the top 1/3 of the league. He's arguably outplayed the #1 and 2 picks in his draft class. The jury is still out but statically Goff and Wentz or any other QB in that draft has been any better than Dak. He's not elite yet but going into this year he is on track to continue to improve.
That’s the flaw in your argument...statistics. We lose a lot of yards and TDs because of Dak’s inaccuracy as a passer. He’s also very slow in his ability to go thru his reads and has flaws in his footwork and mechanics. He is average at best and will never be an above average passer in this league. You see what you see and I see what I see.

8FOR!3

Reaction score
That’s the flaw in your argument...statistics. We lose a lot of yards and TDs because of Dak’s inaccuracy as a passer. He’s also very slow in his ability to go thru his reads and has flaws in his footwork and mechanics. He is average at best and will never be an above average passer in this league. You see what you see and I see what I see.

Statistics prove things. It proves that your eye test tells you he's inaccurate when in fact he's not and throws an accurate deep ball. His footwork needs improvement and he needs to get rid of the ball quicker I agree, but that hasn't hindered him from being an above average quarterback. Dak will prove a lot of people wrong this year.

morat1959

Reaction score
Statistics prove things. It proves that your eye test tells you he's inaccurate when in fact he's not and throws an accurate deep ball. His footwork needs improvement and he needs to get rid of the ball quicker I agree, but that hasn't hindered him from being an above average quarterback. Dak will prove a lot of people wrong this year.
How can you can he throws an accurate deep ball? He can’t throw any range ball with accuracy. I think you’re just pulling my chain. Man...you can see he’s not accurate.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I’m able to post from my phone on this site. Take me nothing but a minute or two to do so.

Who'd a thunk it? A person can now use the phone app to post BS on line. Ain't America great?

Have a good weekend Rocy.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score

He actually is inaccurate on throws to certain parts of the field, cert types of throws. He doesn't drop it in on the sidelines, especially to the left side of the field, very well. It's the throw you gotta make just over the LBs and just in front of the Safeties or CBs. Stats show this so I mean, it's not a completely empty argument. Certain types of throws, he doesn't throw well. That's just the truth of it. I mean, we all watch Dak, we all know what he is not good at. To watch him and argue that it's not true is dishonest at it's base. He is what he is, it does no good to deny what we can all see, as far as deficiencies in his game. Every player has them, it's just a human thing.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Well you made it as if you needed the extra time lol.

For some, I might need extra time. There are a lot of really smart guys on this forum, but not for you rocy. It's more of a priority thing. Do I want to waste time on it is probably more accurate.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
For some, I might need extra time. There are a lot of really smart guys on this forum, but not for you rocy. It's more of a priority thing. Do I want to waste time on it is probably more accurate.
The only smart people on this site are the ones who nut hug and agree with everything you say. That’s never going to be me. Not here to win a popular contest.