Twitter: BTB on Cowboys fans about Dak

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
The only smart people on this site are the ones who nut hug and agree with everything you say. That’s never going to be me. Not here to win a popular contest.

Obviously, your not here to show anybody how smart you are either. Good for you.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
This is funny.

The Cowboys have gone 32-16 since 2016 with a pedestrian bus driver at quarterback, an overrated and replaceable running back, a head coach that couldn't teach water how to be wet, and a defense that can't force turnovers.

Dallas has just completed the most amazing three year run in NFL history!!!:lmao:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Obviously, your not here to show anybody how smart you are either. Good for you.
Why would you be? I don’t know you people lol. Why are you in the business of trying to impress people who could careless about you? Stand up for yourself. You don’t have to agree with people just because it’s popular or it’s the norm. Not the way to live.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Why would you be? I don’t know you people lol. Why are you in the business of trying to impress people who could careless about you? Stand up for yourself. You don’t have to agree with people just because it’s popular or it’s the norm. Not the way to live.

You think to much of yourself. I am not in the business of even caring what you think, much less paying attention rocy. I'm not sure where you are going with this whole "Stand up for yourself" stuff but hopefully, you will get there in short order and we can be done hearing about it.

staubach24

Reaction score
Is it possible that maybe the defense is just as responsible for the win increase, if not more so?

leeblair

Reaction score
Funny as heck but true ........lol

The Cowboys have benefitted greatly from the weakening of teams around them.
This has allowed them to play at a sub par level yet still scrape together a few wins. This doesn't make them a success.
Garrett has now wasted two rebuilt offensive lines- one as a coordinator and the last one from 2015 to 2018 was undoubtedly the most powerful line in the NFL. Dak's first season was an illusion as he basically stood behind a brick wall and was not pressured. Had he played for any other team and faced real pressure he would have been labeled as a bust and drummed out of the league by now.
He has not performed well under pressure.
The Cowboys biggest asset has been how weak the rest of the NFC East is- because Garrett is not a capable head coach.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You think to much of yourself. I am not in the business of even caring what you think, much less paying attention rocy. I'm not sure where you are going with this whole "Stand up for yourself" stuff but hopefully, you will get there in short order and we can be done hearing about it.
What I’m saying is going over your head. Have a good weekend man stay safe.

khiladi

Reaction score
Dak will get multiple off coor fired before he is done

Blogging the Boys loved to blame Linehan. Now they are acting like there hasn’t been any problem. Then why are they so upbeat about why Moore is going to be better? So if there were no problems, why is Linehan gone?

khiladi

Reaction score
Gotta be tough designing an offense around a QB with his limitations.

Let’s be real..

The only reason Moore is the OC is they needed a scape-goat by firing Linehan, but they also couldn’t change the offense completely. Moore was drafted by Linehan in Detroit. Linehan brought him here, Linehan wanted to start him the year Garrett went and got Cassell and Linehan kept him on the roster to run the offense with the second team in practice.

DHCBF66

Reaction score
Could have winning record because there were more Tampa bays on the schedule vrs. Indy colts over past years once things shock down

Good litmus test schedule this year to see progress, but who know teams collapse and rise yearly
Cowboys roster now can be called young, but enough vets to make a run, window isn't getting wider
We played more teams with winning records than we did losing records the las couple seasons sooooo....NO

Sevenup3000

Reaction score
The Cowboys have benefitted greatly from the weakening of teams around them.
This has allowed them to play at a sub par level yet still scrape together a few wins. This doesn't make them a success.
Garrett has now wasted two rebuilt offensive lines- one as a coordinator and the last one from 2015 to 2018 was undoubtedly the most powerful line in the NFL. Dak's first season was an illusion as he basically stood behind a brick wall and was not pressured. Had he played for any other team and faced real pressure he would have been labeled as a bust and drummed out of the league by now.
He has not performed well under pressure.
The Cowboys biggest asset has been how weak the rest of the NFC East is- because Garrett is not a capable head coach.

4th round draft picks (especially at QB) are cannot "bust" you nut.