Twitter: BTB on Cowboys fans about Dak

jnday

Reaction score
Statistics prove things. It proves that your eye test tells you he's inaccurate when in fact he's not and throws an accurate deep ball. His footwork needs improvement and he needs to get rid of the ball quicker I agree, but that hasn't hindered him from an being an above average quarterback. Dak will prove a lot of people wrong this year.
Dak has not been rated above by anybody. PFF has him rated as a tier 3 QB and 17th ranked . Nobody has him ranked above 15th that I have seen.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
9 and 10 wins the last 2 years. Not exactly winning “so many games”. Both players are overrated playing behind our OL.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It's a simple answer. This team plays as a team. One person does not make this team. I love it I'm going for the ride

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
9 and 10 wins the last 2 years. Not exactly winning “so many games”. Both players are overrated playing behind our OL.
And others would say the o-line is the reason we haven't won more games.

leeblair

Reaction score
4th round draft picks (especially at QB) are cannot "bust" you nut.
When you are the 4th round pick of the Dallas Cowboys and fail, you are a bust.
The point is that the Cowboys haven't succeeded because of talent-especially at QB.
They have simply been not as bad as the rest of the East. That's not success.
When the Cowboys face real teams who aren't as pathetic as the East, they always come up short.
Dak plays well when the momentum is in his favor, but when evenly matched or facing real talent, he is unable to make the Cowboys better.

jnday

Reaction score
When you are the 4th round pick of the Dallas Cowboys and fail, you are a bust.
The point is that the Cowboys haven't succeeded because of talent-especially at QB.
They have simply been not as bad as the rest of the East. That's not success.
When the Cowboys face real teams who aren't as pathetic as the East, they always come up short.
Dak plays well when the momentum is in his favor, but when evenly matched or facing real talent, he is unable to make the Cowboys better.
To beat these good teams consistently, an above average QB is needed or he will be exposed. A lot of fans are really impressed because he was a fourth round pick, but it means absolutely nothing at this point.

jnday

Reaction score
Yes actually I have asked the question and no one has been able to give a reasonable answer including yourself.

We won 11 games last year with the offensive line being inconsistent and subpar. We won with Joe Looney as our starting center. We won with Tyron having a bad back. We won with Collins playing decent. There was nothing impressive about this offensive line last season aside from Looney being able to play much better than expected and Zach Martin.

And he has not been asked to win games? So he has a bunch of 4th quarter comebacks because of what? Because they surely aren't relying on the run losing in the 4th quarter of games.

And you want to talk about time of possession and controlling the clock? The Cowboys held the ball 31 minutes a game last season. You know who else did? The Oakland Raiders and they SUCKED!

You guys refuse to answer this question so I'll do it for you.

You know how we won? We win as a TEAM! Dak is a part of that team. Zeke is a part of that team. Hell even Maher is apart of those W's. Amari Cooper is apart of that team. You guys man.......its like you live in a black and white world. This or that. I don't know if its you guys just being lazy or just being stubborn.

Ok so shouldn't you want that? Isn't the plan to end Dak's career?

God forbid Dak quarterbacks your precious America's team.

Exactly. Its been half a season.....but they are suppose to represent the failures of Witten, Romo, Ware and Dez......
Nothing would make me happier than to see Dallas move on from Dak and get a pure passing pocket QB. If it means losing Zeke too, so be it. Spend the next couple of drafts upgrading the QB position and finding a cheaper RB option would be a good thing.

jnday

Reaction score
As a coach, absolutely. Barry was a master at recruiting, crappy coach.
Barry was a good coach in spite of fans opinion of him. He was smart enough to not change a thing when he took over in Dallas and he would have won two Super Bowls if the turnovers did not happen. You can’t blame Barry for that because he didn’t coach his players to fumble or throw interceptions.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Id say MOST not all of the RECENT Playoff games ive watched have been squarely lost on the defensive side, period..they tend to fold in big games..look at the colts game late in the year, and f RW had 2more minutes , I believe he would have completed the comeback as late in that game he figured it out the was just owning the defense, they bent hard but didnt break , time on our side, then the rams game wow we remember that..

Both Green bay losses on the defense for sure...

would it be nice to have more scoring from the offense or a better prepared Coach, sure but we are set up to be running team, pass enough, and a defense..old school when the defense cant make late stops we can not get the ball back..its over..

Im hoping this finally turns and we have big game the defense just flat shuts down a great offense and we win playing our game..they say defense wins championships, ours have blown a ton of big games..

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Nothing would make me happier than to see Dallas move on from Dak and get a pure passing pocket QB. If it means losing Zeke too, so be it. Spend the next couple of drafts upgrading the QB position and finding a cheaper RB option would be a good thing.
Alright good luck with that because the Cowboys aren’t stupid enough to follow that model.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Barry was a good coach in spite of fans opinion of him. He was smart enough to not change a thing when he took over in Dallas and he would have won two Super Bowls if the turnovers did not happen. You can’t blame Barry for that because he didn’t coach his players to fumble or throw interceptions.
But we can argue that we weren’t as disciplined of a team without Jimmy.

Actually I blame Jerry. Barry was our first puppet.

Most likely the fallout with Jimmy cost us at least one Super Bowl. More important it begun an era with our puppetry coaching as Jerry was intent on proving he had more to do with winning with Jimmy.

Number1

Reaction score
Schrodinger’s front office.

So incompetent that they want to resign a trash QB and are going to make a salary cap mistake that costs the team for years.

So awesome at their job that they build an incredibly talented roster that can carry the aforementioned trash QB.

How about this one?

They wasted a first round pick and threw it down the toilet by trading for Amari Cooper.

Dak Prescott sucks without Amari Cooper.

you may wish to consider counseling

BTW, are you a BOT?