1. I am excited to announce the launch of ...
    NEWS and RUMORS is a powerful and versatile news and content search engine and reader that provides access to content from a large variety of sites.

NEWS and RUMORS does not track individual users and uses a password-less login system so only an email address is required to login.

Once logged in, you can add your favorite content feeds and searches to your Favorites list, bookmark content you want to read later, and find a lot of global, national and local content on a variety of topics.

Dismiss Notice

BTB: Poll: Who is the most underrated player on the Dallas Cowboys?

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by jobberone, Jun 15, 2018.

1. glimmerman

glimmerman Well-Known Member

17,553 Messages
    18,308 Likes Received
    Heath

Melonfeud likes this.
  2. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Moderator

80,052 Messages
    54,721 Likes Received
  3. Idgit

Idgit Fattening up Moderator

58,215 Messages
    59,403 Likes Received
    The right answers have already been given, but a shout out to Kavon Frazier. Guys a really good ST player and becoming a contributor on defense and he’s an afterthought in a bad S room.

beware_d-ware and Melonfeud like this.
  4. Melonfeud

Melonfeud I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe. Zone Supporter

20,978 Messages
    32,009 Likes Received
    That did vent a lot of wind outta' my sails, also!

But,he seemed to 'cover' the GRONK like a blanket for 85-90% in that one game we LOST at playing in,so,I guess not losing in a 30 point blow-out is worthy of certain considerationso_O

mrmojo likes this.
  5. CowboyStar88

CowboyStar88 Well-Known Member

16,899 Messages
    17,566 Likes Received
    Some of you guys are so predictable with your answers. When you see the screen name, it’s pretty much a guarantee who you picked. Not shocking at all.

There are a couple of names who were mentioned who fans overrate.

But I’m gonna go with Chris Jones was not well received after Matt left. Many thought he was pretty weak in the punting department, but he’s really become a helluva a punter

Melonfeud likes this.
  6. Melonfeud

20,978 Messages
    32,009 Likes Received
    The team roster sez' #35 is a 3 year veteran,where the hell's he been the first two years?,,,I never 'witnessed' him till last season, but, YES! I'm liking the product he's putting out,,,:thumbup:

LocimusPrime and Idgit like this.
  7. beware_d-ware

beware_d-ware Well-Known Member

4,492 Messages
    5,491 Likes Received
    It may be too early to say, but I'm loving Chido. Ever since he came back from his injury, he's been a bad, bad man.

Would you call him the best corner in the division? This year, I think he will seriously give Jenkins a run for his money.

Techsass and Melonfeud like this.
  8. Sarge

Sarge Red, White and Brew... Moderator

30,335 Messages
    25,228 Likes Received
    Under APPRECIATED for sure.

Trouty and Melonfeud like this.
  9. tm1119

tm1119 Well-Known Member

7,933 Messages
    5,660 Likes Received
    Cole Beasley. He could/should be a 70+ catch weapon if schemed properly. Let’s hope Linehan and Dak can get back to the ‘16 passing game

Melonfeud likes this.
  10. Melonfeud

20,978 Messages
    32,009 Likes Received
    :rolleyes:

I'm Sure Pure certain #9 MADE him 'hand' catch more than 13,,,er,,,or maybe at least 11,,,o_O
    BUT,yer' sandbagging on #83's CRED when you go lowballing on him with not even making 9 :facepalm:

*:lmao::lmao2::lmao:*
    ** I think the sun has pretty much set on #83's DALLAS football playing days,:(,, how many
    " conduct unbecoming/ detriment to the shield " games suspension will the commissioner hand down to him for the public intoxication charge,after seeing that 15second ,single vehicle 'scooter' crash?o_O

LocimusPrime likes this.
  11. Aerolithe_Lion

Aerolithe_Lion Well-Known Member

4,371 Messages
    3,925 Likes Received
    Cooper Rush, only a matter of time.

12. RJ_MacReady

RJ_MacReady mcompact

3,139 Messages
    5,823 Likes Received
    He's a Ginger, unfortunately, so he has brittle bones/soft tissue. Just ask Wentz.

Melonfeud likes this.
  13. Rockport

Rockport AmberBeer Zone Supporter

19,342 Messages
    16,921 Likes Received
    Hands down, Dak Prescott. What he did as a rookie, all time NFL Rookie record year by the way, was no fluke. I saw the cancer TO infected the team with and I saw the same with Dez. Last year is last year. Dak will prove his worth this year. Mark it down.

RJ_MacReady and Melonfeud like this.
  14. buybuydandavis

buybuydandavis Well-Known Member

13,399 Messages
    11,465 Likes Received
    Reducing your catch radius increases the likelihood of an INT.

WRs cause a large percentage of INTs. It's not just a QB stat.

I think it was 2010. I checked out *how* INTs came about throwing to Roy Williams. 6 INTs, and I judged that they were all his fault. On only 37 receptions. A monumentally bad cost/benefit ratio.

Bennett was similar for a while, though not as bad.

I think TWill has some of that in him too. His numbers actually look quite good but there are "bad things happening that don't show up in the stats we generally see. A "QB Rating when targeted" would be a start.

Hadenough likes this.
  15. buybuydandavis

buybuydandavis Well-Known Member

13,399 Messages
    11,465 Likes Received
    The summary report I heard on Frazier from OTAs wasn't complimentary. It would be *really* great if he could step up as an in the box SS, because that's what we need.

I like Heath at FS, and kind of like Woods. But neither are good for SS. We need Frazier to step up, or we need to bring in a SS.

With all the talk about signing ET, even if we brought him in, that doesn't solve the issue at SS.

Idgit likes this.
  16. blueblood70

blueblood70 Well-Known Member

10,409 Messages
    7,544 Likes Received
    Dak, why because hes overly criticized for a a lot of things out of his young control and those saying he is done and we should draft another QB..so id say hes underrated..

RJ_MacReady likes this.
  17. Melonfeud

20,978 Messages
    32,009 Likes Received
    I GOT A BIG 'COPY' on THAT,
    ' ROCKS on the PORTSIDE',,,10-4,,,,
    :thumbup::starspin::thumbup:

* just check out that 4TH Q. Last year, of that Gnats game, when #4 hits #45 for some full awesome effect,,, x #88 wasn't a silent type of ratchet-jaw,just by "WITNESSING" his jonesing - crack- mad - attitude from those featured *inside the team* embarrassing antics they'd filmed HIM displaying,,,, last season shined beyond apparent light of the mouthy crack-mad kinda 'cat' his fellow team members had to n navigate alongside of & OBVIOUSLY AROUND OF,ALSOo_O

:starspin::star::starspin: