BTB: Poll: Who is the most underrated player on the Dallas Cowboys?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
th

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The right answers have already been given, but a shout out to Kavon Frazier. Guys a really good ST player and becoming a contributor on defense and he’s an afterthought in a bad S room.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I stopped reading after Byron Jones.....
That did vent a lot of wind outta' my sails, also!

But,he seemed to 'cover' the GRONK like a blanket for 85-90% in that one game we LOST at playing in,so,I guess not losing in a 30 point blow-out is worthy of certain considerationso_O

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Some of you guys are so predictable with your answers. When you see the screen name, it’s pretty much a guarantee who you picked. Not shocking at all.

There are a couple of names who were mentioned who fans overrate.

But I’m gonna go with Chris Jones was not well received after Matt left. Many thought he was pretty weak in the punting department, but he’s really become a helluva a punter

Melonfeud

Reaction score
The right answers have already been given, but a shout out to Kavon Frazier. Guys a really good ST player and becoming a contributor on defense and he’s an afterthought in a bad S room.

The team roster sez' #35 is a 3 year veteran,where the hell's he been the first two years?,,,I never 'witnessed' him till last season, but, YES! I'm liking the product he's putting out,,,:thumbup:

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
It may be too early to say, but I'm loving Chido. Ever since he came back from his injury, he's been a bad, bad man.

Would you call him the best corner in the division? This year, I think he will seriously give Jenkins a run for his money.

tm1119

Reaction score
Cole Beasley. He could/should be a 70+ catch weapon if schemed properly. Let’s hope Linehan and Dak can get back to the ‘16 passing game

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I’m not really a TW hater but I’ve not seen him catch nine balls w his hands his whole career
:rolleyes:

I'm Sure Pure certain #9 MADE him 'hand' catch more than 13,,,er,,,or maybe at least 11,,,o_O
BUT,yer' sandbagging on #83's CRED when you go lowballing on him with not even making 9 :facepalm:

*:lmao::lmao2::lmao:*
** I think the sun has pretty much set on #83's DALLAS football playing days,:(,, how many
" conduct unbecoming/ detriment to the shield " games suspension will the commissioner hand down to him for the public intoxication charge,after seeing that 15second ,single vehicle 'scooter' crash?o_O

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Once again, do you want to join in on:
Who is the most underrated player on the Dallas Cowboys?

This is the Cowboys "Fan Zone". If you're going to continually interject about your Eagles then go make a post/thread in the "NFL Zone".

Cooper Rush, only a matter of time.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Hands down, Dak Prescott. What he did as a rookie, all time NFL Rookie record year by the way, was no fluke. I saw the cancer TO infected the team with and I saw the same with Dez. Last year is last year. Dak will prove his worth this year. Mark it down.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Body catching reduces your catch radius though. TW for some reason just has a knack for bad things happening in key moments.

Reducing your catch radius increases the likelihood of an INT.

WRs cause a large percentage of INTs. It's not just a QB stat.

I think it was 2010. I checked out *how* INTs came about throwing to Roy Williams. 6 INTs, and I judged that they were all his fault. On only 37 receptions. A monumentally bad cost/benefit ratio.

Bennett was similar for a while, though not as bad.

I think TWill has some of that in him too. His numbers actually look quite good but there are "bad things happening that don't show up in the stats we generally see. A "QB Rating when targeted" would be a start.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

The summary report I heard on Frazier from OTAs wasn't complimentary. It would be *really* great if he could step up as an in the box SS, because that's what we need.

I like Heath at FS, and kind of like Woods. But neither are good for SS. We need Frazier to step up, or we need to bring in a SS.

With all the talk about signing ET, even if we brought him in, that doesn't solve the issue at SS.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Dak, why because hes overly criticized for a a lot of things out of his young control and those saying he is done and we should draft another QB..so id say hes underrated..

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Hands down, Dak Prescott. What he did as a rookie, all time NFL Rookie record year by the way, was no fluke. I saw the cancer TO infected the team with and I saw the same with Dez. Last year is last year. Dak will prove his worth this year. Mark it down.
I GOT A BIG 'COPY' on THAT,
' ROCKS on the PORTSIDE',,,10-4,,,,
:thumbup::starspin::thumbup:

* just check out that 4TH Q. Last year, of that Gnats game, when #4 hits #45 for some full awesome effect,,, x #88 wasn't a silent type of ratchet-jaw,just by "WITNESSING" his jonesing - crack- mad - attitude from those featured *inside the team* embarrassing antics they'd filmed HIM displaying,,,, last season shined beyond apparent light of the mouthy crack-mad kinda 'cat' his fellow team members had to n navigate alongside of & OBVIOUSLY AROUND OF,ALSOo_O

:starspin::star::starspin: