News: BTB: Stephen said Sean Lee approached the Cowboys about an adjustment regarding a pay cut

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Sounds like he values playing football as much as he does the money! That's Sean Lee for you. :flagwave:

Last edited:

cern

Reaction score
Crawford has never been as good as lee. Lee is now over performing his deal. Will the fo give him a raise?? Flowery sentiment is fine, but money will show how much they really appreciate Lee's sacrifice.

Proof

Reaction score
Please. What team would've given it to him? I'd love to see this list.

we can just start with the chiefs. They love signing our lbs and gave Damien Wilson 6 mil lol.

but let’s say no one would’ve given him 7 (they would) they’d definitely give him more than 3.5. He wanted to be here and it’s awesome.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
3fxcu7.jpg

Crawford has never been as good as lee. Lee is now over performing his deal. Will the fo give him a raise?? Flowery sentiment is fine, but money will show how much they really appreciate Lee's sacrifice.
Sounds like he values playing football as much as he does the money! That's Sean Lee for you. :flagwave:

Scotman

Reaction score
Based on what?

This board cracks me up. "Don't pay Zeke (or DeMarcus) he'll just tank after he gets all that money!"

But "That Sean Lee probably saves his money, calls his mama every Sunday, sings in a church choir, and operates a dog rescue."

Based on how he adjusted to his roll when the new young LB's came in. Based on how he has approached his career at every setback. Based on years of listening to his interviews and developing an opinion about his ability to plan for the future. Based on personal conversations with Babe Laufenberg about Lee when he game into the league. All subjective, sure, but not baseless.

I based my opinion on a lot more than you based your response on. I never said anything about anyone tanking after they get paid. I never said anything about his mama or a church choir. Dog rescue? What exactly did you base your response on?