News: BTB: Taco Charlton posts photo on Twitter of leg in medical boot: “Another minor setback”

NewsBot

Reaction score
usa_today_11993305.0.jpg

Is there something up with Taco?

We already knew that Taco Charlton had shoulder surgery this offseason. It was apparently something that ailed him last season so getting it corrected is obviously good.

Something that kind of came out of nowhere on Tuesday evening though was an apparent foot/leg issue with Taco. The third-year defensive end took to social media to share a photo of himself wearing one of those medical boots, with what looks like hospital wristbands on as well.

Another minor setback but we working to get back right over here no let off the gas! pic.twitter.com/u01EkvcPYT

— Taco Charlton (@TheSupremeTaco) May 14, 2019

Charlton even captions this photo with “another minor setback” which seems to be him inferring that, like his shoulder surgery was, this is another issue that he has to overcome. Obviously we want him as healthy as possible, but what could this lower leg injury be?

Charlton also shared this photo to his Instagram story and captioned it there “off the grid IG” to imply that he was taking a break from the platform. Earlier Tuesday morning Taco also posted what may have been himself waiting for this procedure. It looks like he’s laying down and as if medical curtains are what’s in front of him.

I'm not an expert on medical curtains but if Taco did have some sort of procedure on Tuesday this post from his Instagram story looks like it could have been him waiting behind said curtain pic.twitter.com/61p4lvRczy

— RJ Ochoa (@rjochoa) May 14, 2019

While these clues certainly suggested it, word started to trickle out that Taco did indeed have something done. According to 105.3 The Fan’s Mike Fisher it was an ankle scope.

EXCLUSIVE: @TheSupremeTaco tells me he’s had ankle scoped. ‘We had issues with it at the end of the year,’ #Cowboys DE tells me. ‘I kept trying to train on it but continued to get worse so decided to fix the issue.’ 6-8 rehab is plan. pic.twitter.com/yzHk1tnhir

— mike fisher ✭ (@fishsports) May 15, 2019

Hopefully Taco is on the path to proper health and his offseason ailments are behind him. He doesn’t seem to think it’s something that he can’t overcome so here’s to that being the case.

Continue reading...