News: BTB: Tony Romo felt like the Cowboys were in good hands when he walked away from them

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tony Romo felt like the Cowboys were in good hands when he walked away from them

488137872.jpg.jpg

Tony Romo felt comfortable with where the team was when he left the Cowboys.

Read Full Story

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
;)

I'm sure he did, seeing as how it was forever & fondly espoused:
" players will not lose their line-up roster position due to injury ",,,yet,,,WHAM-BO,,,the #9 wasn't even afforded the common courtesy of his veteran status& long time team servitude to even be allowed a shot at competitively competing for his ol' day gig back ,,,o_O

*I'd like to think this is merely that off-season
"whipping action"yer' MoM used to employ with that white frosting top to those lemon meringue pies she used make every now&then,,,cuz' without that fluffy frosted top,,,well, that is a rather sucky tart tasting pie,,,that the family fan base ain't gonna be all that enamored witho_O

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
;)

" players will not lose their line-up roster position due to injury ",,,yet,,,WHAM-BO,,,the #9 wasn't even afforded the common courtesy of his veteran status& long time team servitude to even be allowed a shot at competitively competing for his ol' day gig back ,,,o_O

"whipping action"yer' MoM used to employ with that white frosting top to those lemon meringue pies she used make every now&then,,,cuz' without that fluffy frosted top,,,well, that is a rather sucky tart tasting pie,,,that the family fan base ain't gonna be all that enamored witho_O
Age & injuries caught up to Romo just like age and concussions made Roger look at his longterm health. It was time. Romo gave us 10 gunslinging years of excitement.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Age & injuries caught up to Romo just like age and concussions made Roger look at his longterm health. It was time. Romo gave us 10 gunslinging years of excitement.
I got a big time COPY on that factual, A.C.:thumbup: yet, with the F.O. knowing they had the FOOTBALLISH attributes of the #4 sewed up&in the bag,readily capable of being deployed on any given following play should #9 unfortunately suffer an untimely reoccurrence of another on the field injury, just didn't quite add up right ,to my calculated observations, now, someone with shot calling clout staunchly held firm into not even were they willing to "throw in the towel " of #9's career in DALLAS(should he suffer another long mending injury) they weren't even gonna give him the chance to step back into the ring for that to happen,againo_O

* as that's pretty much telling me that the "Mr. Shot caller clout man" had some deep seated personal issues & an roiling underlying inferiority complex,obviously brought on by the #9's rapidly advancing premiere style of top tier game play was cumulatively becoming to mentally burdensome to deal with, as once that long dreamed of opportunity presented itself to "punk him to the pine bench& shut yer' pie-hole, while sitting there,pal" ,,,it was latched onto with a death grip,,,YA, THAT'S THE WAY I ADDED IT ALL UP,ANYWAY.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I got a big time COPY on that factual, A.C.:thumbup: yet, with the F.O. knowing they had the FOOTBALLISH attributes of the #4 sewed up&in the bag,readily capable of being deployed on any given following play should #9 unfortunately suffer an untimely reoccurrence of another on the field injury, just didn't quite add up right ,to my calculated observations, now, someone with shot calling clout staunchly held firm into not even were they willing to "throw in the towel " of #9's career in DALLAS(should he suffer another long mending injury) they weren't even gonna give him the chance to step back into the ring for that to happen,againo_O

* as that's pretty much telling me that the "Mr. Shot caller clout man" had some deep seated personal issues & an roiling underlying inferiority complex,obviously brought on by the #9's rapidly advancing premiere style of top tier game play was cumulatively becoming to mentally burdensome to deal with, as once that long dreamed of opportunity presented itself to "punk him to the pine bench& shut yer' pie-hole, while sitting there,pal" ,,,it was latched onto with a death grip,,,YA, THAT'S THE WAY I ADDED IT ALL UP,ANYWAY.

So now it’s confirmed......romo quit.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
So now it’s confirmed......romo quit.
Well,now Roy, would YOU keep matching $20 bumps to the poker pot , knowing that's a marked deck of cards the House has dealt yer' hand to you & is playing with& all the while they be laying that **** eating grin on you,,,every time they bump it another $20?,,,:rolleyes:
,,,IDK?,,, you my might think yer' fixing to display the refined art of flippant devil may care flaired panache,,,but,,, their still skinning you out all the same,palo_O

visionary

Reaction score
Anybody who takes anything positive Romo says about the team is an idiot

Romo set passing records for the team but won nothing in the NFL

Romo will never get into the HOF but he can get into the ROH and there is one rule he has to follow to get there

'Never be critical of Jerry or the Joneses'

Romo is a company man through and through and will do as he's told

ItzKelz

Reaction score
;)

Long time injured team servitude. Romo missed what is equivalent of over 2 seasons of games injuries. If that was not his history he would be with the Cowboys right now.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Long time injured team servitude. Romo missed what is equivalent of over 2 seasons of games injuries. If that was not his history he would be with the Cowboys right now.
And the hell of it is ItzKelz,the simple UNFLAGGED facts is the #9 was continually treated (season after season) by the opponent's defensive units like the u.s.of a's Dept. of the Interior was paying bounty on him thru the mail ( if you mailed in his left ear& big toe or something),,, it wasn't even funny the amount & numbers of times "after the play" punishment was continually being heaped upon him.o_O

*a reasonable person of average wherewithal in the owning/ managing of it's assets (I.e. the teams franchise Q.B. )would've hounded the leagues officiating office relentlessly till they'd be physically clenching off a plus # pucker factor upon sight of a blue starred silver helmet,you'd of thunk:mad:

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Romo knew his time was running out starting with the "CYST " operation. If it wasn't for linehan's horizontal offense and Dezs circus catches he would have been out a lot earlier, and saved us a ton of cap. What a waste.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
And the hell of it is ItzKelz,the simple UNFLAGGED facts is the #9 was continually treated (season after season) by the opponent's defensive units like the u.s.of a's Dept. of the Interior was paying bounty on him thru the mail ( if you mailed in his left ear& big toe or something),,, it wasn't even funny the amount & numbers of times "after the play" punishment was continually being heaped upon him.o_O

*a reasonable person of average wherewithal in the owning/ managing of it's assets (I.e. the teams franchise Q.B. )would've hounded the leagues officiating office relentlessly till they'd be physically clenching off a plus # pucker factor upon sight of a blue starred silver helmet,you'd of thunk:mad:
Romo was fragile. I could be wrong but he was never hit as much as Dak was last season. Never hit as illegally as intently as a Cam Newton. Most of us loved Romo but the truth is as good as he was his DNA physically may not have been suited for the game of football.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Romo was fragile. I could be wrong but he was never hit as much as Dak was last season. Never hit as illegally as intently as a Cam Newton. Most of us loved Romo but the truth is as good as he was his DNA physically may not have been suited for the game of football.
If that angled view werks fer you ,run it up the ol'flagpole and fly ito_O

ShiningStar

Reaction score

did you see some of the sacks he took?
------------

I am ok with Dallas doing what they did, they had to play the rookie. Aside from our coaching, Dallas was close to a super bowl. Romo was 1 hit away from injury, at the tail end of his career, wat would have been the point? Trot him out for another season that had a better chance of ending on a Romo int? Everyone needs to get past it. I loved Romo before the wagon got full, but JG and our FO never took him serious and wasted his career. If anyone wants to be angry, be angry over that.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
did you see some of the sacks he took?
------------

I am ok with Dallas doing what they did, they had to play the rookie. Aside from our coaching, Dallas was close to a super bowl. Romo was 1 hit away from injury, at the tail end of his career, wat would have been the point? Trot him out for another season that had a better chance of ending on a Romo int? Everyone needs to get past it. I loved Romo before the wagon got full, but JG and our FO never took him serious and wasted his career. If anyone wants to be angry, be angry over that.
Never seen Romo play in my life