Buccaneers QB Tom Brady announces 'I'm coming back' for 23rd season

Mr_437

Reaction score
I understand. When I got a new job several years ago, I worked less than with previous job. A friend of my wife and I said that is nice that is nice I had more time off. My wife looked at her and said that I am going to have to get a hobby, lol.
:lmao:

TheCritic

Reaction score
Typical Male opinion. :rolleyes:
So please enlighten me with your opinion. Explain why Brady retired, went home, went on a vacation with the family and less than two months later wants to play again. Staying home with the wife kids apparently wasn't enough. Don't blame me for stating the obvious.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Eww.....bad visual
Im in another forum like czone but for my baseball team and the regulars constantly, I mean constantly, make references to private parts and things you do with them and what happens when you do. It would be funny occassionally but its like every 4th post in that group. Im no prude, but its weird. Im glad czone is pretty clean that way

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Come play for Dallas, Tom. We’ll let Dak get your Gatorade at practice.
The guy who "came out of the womb hating the Cowboys" you think would come back, while still under contract with TB to us?

Lol.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
This may be Favre 2.0; except Brady is coming back to the Bucs and not another team.

DCwarrior

Reaction score
Yep, it was a weird retirement. Almost like he had to think about it for a while.

I saw that! :lmao2:
If you have that kind of money to waste on a football player then you’re not to worried about it either way.

SiCk_DiAbLo

Reaction score
Who didn’t see this coming? lol Didn’t take him long to rethink it. After having an MVP caliber season I’m surprised he announced he was retiring. He’ll do like most players and wait until he’s lost it before hanging them up.
Brady's mad he didn't win that MVP...

Bigdog

Reaction score
Well this is one team that is off the Watson trade block. I am just wondering if Brady is going to be a starter. I kid

quickccc

Reaction score
i had that feeling all along anyway ..... He's gonna play upright until his body simply cannot hack anymore ...

so long as he plays on a high level and healthy .. the bucs are automatic and instant SB contenders .. the dude is just one of a kind never before seen rarity. ..

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It’s hard to say goodbye and walk away,I even went to Mexico to play baseball until I couldn’t anymore :laugh: