Buccaneers QB Tom Brady announces 'I'm coming back' for 23rd season

mattjames2010

Reaction score
many players are, that is all they have ever done is play football.

He's just a huge competitor and hates losing. Read stories about him playing poker and such on the team plane and wouldn't stop playing until he won after a loss. Also had competition with players about getting to the facility before other veterans early on in his career.

RonWashington

Reaction score
This means road games against Brady & Rodgers plus home games against the last two SB teams. Should be challenging.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Your act is getting old Crybaby, here is wishing the upcoming season is so horrible you wish you had stayed retired.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
without a true "#1" wide receiver. Going to try the wide receiver committee approach again. Uh, that has already failed.

So the Cowboys spent a first round pick on CeeDee Lamb in 2020 to be a complementary piece? Lamb was the number one guy last year while Cooper was giving Dallas all those three catch, 26 yard games interspersed with his one or two 100 yard efforts every ten weeks.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

:muttley: Oh oh ....

5144030c2a81c0c13687ef405350a3512d2a513c0c3ff39656eeddc82ce99360_1.jpg

DFWJC

Reaction score
Egomaniac.
:lmao:
no, not really

If there's anyone that truly loves the game, it's that guy.

Has been taking discounted salaries to help his teammates for at least 15 years and does everything imaginable, even in the offseason, to maximize his usefulness.

DFWJC

Reaction score
This means road games against Brady & Rodgers plus home games against the last two SB teams. Should be challenging.
We get the Lions, Texans, Jags, and Bears PLUS 6 games vs the NFC East
That's 10 games right there that most of the league would love to have on their slate.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I guess sitting on the couch, snacking on a bag of Cheetos, and playing Madden 22 on his Playstation 5 got boring.

So, he said "screw it, I'm coming back and playing till I'm 50"!!!

:laugh:

rags

Reaction score
What do you think Aaron Rodgers thought to himself when he heard the news that Brady was coming out of retirement? Bet the first word was Oh...