Buccaneers QB Tom Brady announces 'I'm coming back' for 23rd season

RonWashington

Reaction score
We get the Lions, Texans, Jags, and Bears PLUS 6 games vs the NFC East
That's 10 games right there that most of the league would love to have on their slate.

i think I left off the Titans . Can’t count on sweeping the East again . This team better sign more then Gallup in FA and have one super draft to equal rhe 12 wins again. And actually go somewhere in the playoffs.

Last edited:

terra

Reaction score
Ego more than anything else; plus the NFC looks pretty easy as well.

Money has not figured into anything for him for some years with the wad he has and a super rich wife.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
Dude... you little NAIVE thing
NOTHING WILL EVER HAPPEN WITH THIS ****** team anyways.
I thought you were done with this team? Why are you wasting yours and everyone else's time posting about it?

Motorola

Reaction score
Not really. He’s the NFL Jordan. When you have that kind of commitment and drive, it’s almost impossible to put it down. If the body can still do it, why not?
Brady turns 45 August 3rd - a couple of weeks into training camp, and the day before the HOF Game.
We can be sure a higher number of press than normal will be at Bucs TC.

Motorola

Reaction score
This means road games against Brady & Rodgers plus home games against the last two SB teams. Should be challenging.
Buccaneers game will be at AT&T Stadium...wonder if the seating capacity will be expanded so a few more fans be there to watch TB12 in action.

blueblood70

Reaction score
good hes coming here and we can finally beat him and hopefully kick the snot out of him for coming back :)))

Motorola

Reaction score
He saw the state of the nfc and said oh I can go to super bowl easily.

Ummmmm! Didn't the Rams.............................................................

Nevermind!!!!!!
Bucs fell behind 27 - 3 halfway through the third quarter of the playoff game.
Then scored 24 straight points to come back and tied the Rams.
Lost on a LAR FG as time expired.
With Brady returning as QB....a good number of pundits will make Tampa Bay the favorites to win the NFC.
When will the first SB XVII odds be posted?

Motorola

Reaction score
Tampa Bay 2022 schedule (my prediction)
Two NBC SNF games
Two ESPN/ABC MNF games
Four Sunday late afternoon national games - two each for CBS & FOX
One Saturday night game in mid-late December
Thanksgiving Day - Buccaneers @ Cowboys

Last edited:

RonWashington

Reaction score
Buccaneers game will be at AT&T Stadium...wonder if the seating capacity will be expanded so a few more fans be there to watch TB12 in action.

Is that a home game ? I hope it is thought I saw 2022 schedule we go to Florida . Hope I’m wrong Dallas can use any advantage .

DandyDon52

Reaction score
He's just a huge competitor and hates losing. Read stories about him playing poker and such on the team plane and wouldn't stop playing until he won after a loss. Also had competition with players about getting to the facility before other veterans early on in his career.
well that is why he wins so much, but I was refering to why it is hard for him to quit.

you do the same job for 20 years, it isnt easy to quit, and after you do it will feel like a part of you is missing.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
I reckon Giselle saw Tom moping around the house and getting the silent treatment, and finally caved in and told Tom..."OK, get your arse back out there if that makes you happy.".....