Burrows could turn Cowboys around

phildadon86

Reaction score
If you want to make the biggest splash generating enthusiasm, excitement and a renewed hope for this generation and the next providing McCarthy true Elite talent to develop , Burrows is it.

He could struggle and possibly even be a bust in Cincinnati but in this offense and strong supporting cast it could be the impact we’ve seen with Mahomes.

Even this old burned out Cowboy fan would buy a jersey and a ticket to go see. It would turn Dallas on its ear. And hit a home run for Jerry as well. I’d toast to the old SOB for the greatest move since the early 90’s trade with Herschel.

Id truly have hope again!!

th
Yeah let’s take a huge gamble on the next Ryan leaf. You didn’t even spell his name right for cripes sake

817Gill

Reaction score
I don’t recall Mahomes on anyone’s big radar screen?
He was putting up numbers at TTU lol but no one counted air raid/spread systems as NFL caliber so they used every excuse possible to knock him

sean10mm

Reaction score
If you want to make the biggest splash generating enthusiasm, excitement and a renewed hope for this generation and the next providing McCarthy true Elite talent to develop , Burrows is it.

He could struggle and possibly even be a bust in Cincinnati but in this offense and strong supporting cast it could be the impact we’ve seen with Mahomes.

Even this old burned out Cowboy fan would buy a jersey and a ticket to go see. It would turn Dallas on its ear. And hit a home run for Jerry as well. I’d toast to the old SOB for the greatest move since the early 90’s trade with Herschel.

th

One word question for you: how?

SSoup

Reaction score
If he's not even good enough for you to learn his name, I feel like he's not going to be the Jesus Christ savior you're claiming he'll be.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

th
It ain’t happening. Way, way to expensive even for Jerry.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score

So now someone who actually thinks will answer this fairy tale. The bengals know what many think Borrow is worth and so they know they can hold out for mucho much for that 1st pick. So your fairy tale would have the Cowboys give up at least TWO #1 picks and probably a #2 and maybe even another pick for a player that has taken zero snaps in the NFL. Not to mention that any starting help at other positions will be in doubt and since the Cowboys are not going to be able to resign all of the 25 UFA they have, it will mean that they will have to rely on players that would normally be backup players because of all of the picks they squandered on Borrow. So the defense that would have gotten some real help with the #1 and #2 picks will continue to have to make do and then be able to lose the Cowboys some games again this season. Oh ya doing your fairy tale would also mean that Prescott who is ranked as the #1 free agent will just be allowed to walk away.

You're another one I thank god has zero to do with the Cowboys.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Probably related to that Meyers guy..

It seems a lot of folks love to add an unnecessary "s" to a lot of people's names ;)
Exactly

Sounds funny in the context of my title just using Burrow. He has one of those names that adding a “s” seems natural.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
So now someone who actually thinks will answer this fairy tale. The bengals know what many think Borrow is worth and so they know they can hold out for mucho much for that 1st pick. So your fairy tale would have the Cowboys give up at least TWO #1 picks and probably a #2 and maybe even another pick for a player that has taken zero snaps in the NFL. Not to mention that any starting help at other positions will be in doubt and since the Cowboys are not going to be able to resign all of the 25 UFA they have, it will mean that they will have to rely on players that would normally be backup players because of all of the picks they squandered on Borrow. So the defense that would have gotten some real help with the #1 and #2 picks will continue to have to make do and then be able to lose the Cowboys some games again this season. Oh ya doing your fairy tale would also mean that Prescott who is ranked as the #1 free agent will just be allowed to walk away.

You're another one I thank god has zero to do with the Cowboys.
If we use our top picks like we have last 3 years it really wouldn’t be much to give up.

Adreme

Reaction score
If he'd be a top 5 QB by 2021 I'd give up 3 1st round picks. In this league you either have a QB or you don't.

It would probably cost 3 1s 3 2s and a couple 3s before even having them listen to you. Might even have to throw in a player. It costs multiple 1s just to go from 7 to 2 and 16 is basically an eternity away in terms of the quality of prospects so they would want HUGE returns.

TonyS

Reaction score
If we really want Burrow, we'd need to have him get caught while DUI, or with some marijuana, or get a really bad leg injury. After that, he'd surely qualify for our Boys.

stinkface

Reaction score
Our number 1 for the next two years and Byron Jones might do it. Course you would have to sign Jones first and the Bengal's willing to pay him that amount. PS. If ifs and butts were candy and nuts we would all have a merry christmas.