Bury the injury!

nobody

Reaction score
Amari doesn't strike me as the type of player who enjoys missing practice. Puts his time in and practices and plays hard. Probably only needs about 2-3 weeks to be at the top of his game. Not his first rodeo.

Oh I know. I was just saying there's no point in rushing him back. Give that ankle maximum time to heal and he'll be ready for game 1.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
“I’ve buried the injury,” Prescott said Wednesday after what ended up being the final practice of the mandatory minicamp for the Cowboys, who used the last of the three days for team bonding.

“I’ve buried it mentally," he said. "And I think you guys and a lot of people around have to help me and bury it as well as we move forward. Put that right on the tombstone.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/wn...t-horrific-injury/ar-AAKV7ww?ocid=hplocalnews
Saw that video and it was great. The problem is the talking heads haven’t buried it and therefore the Dak haters here, who get all their takes from the talking heads, haven’t either.

conner01

Reaction score
Noah Brown has been playing well in OTAs. He works hard. Does all the right things. Always hope for players like that. Too bad there isn't room for players like that. I would not count him out. If cut, he will sign on with another team, I think. Don't know if he is PS eligible this year.
Brown is a great guy to have on your roster
He works hard on ST, and works hard on his craft
But if any of the young kids shows promise I’d hate to cut them for him
He is a great guy but he is talent limited. He is what he is
Between he and Wilson I’d keep Wilson who has more talent as a receiver and also can contribute in the return game

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Haha.....we will see very soon if he wants to pick up a 1st down with his feet, or make a business decision. I know where I'm putting my money.
If he'd made a business decision instead of getting hurt, I'm sure they would've had a much better season.

Batman1980

Reaction score
The biggest key to Dak's off-season will be teaching himself to be smart about when he runs and also how to avoid more hits while scrambling.