Twitter: Butler to Cowboy fans: I'm back!

silvrNblue

Reaction score
I never had any animosity toward Brice, he's not THAT player for sure, but he did make some big time catches at opportune times for us. And he, as far as I know isn't a pot head who can't show up when needed..... ok, ok, lets roll with this !!

CWR

Reaction score
Fans to Butler: ummm, ok.

I have no issue with it. Kind of baffles me as in we dont seem to know how to rotate the plethora of WRS we already have, but whatever.

tunahelper

Reaction score
This is hilarious.

It really just goes to show that most of these guys on social media "being real", are just completely full of ****.

Hey Buddy, Mr. Butler is bringing a 19 receptions a year to Big D. You better get on the bandwagon...

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
See no negative in this signing......doesn't work out, just cut him. If it's good enough for Dak, fine by me....

Gotta LOVE the fact that they would rather have Butler over Dez. This isn't the icing on the cake, this is the cherry on top.

Colombiacowboy

Reaction score
I like Butler. I think he was under used primarily because Dak was forcing the ball to someone else.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
giphy.gif

Cmac

Reaction score
Now you should really ask...…..As a fan, have I been hoodwinked again?

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I'm not opposed at all to the return of Butler -- not by any means.

If Dak feels more comfortable having him available, it's all good.

Sgt

Reaction score
So who was cut from the 53 so they could sign Butler? I have not seen this info on here.

Tussinman

Reaction score
Still a little confused. He signed to Arizona because there #2 and #3 spot where wide open and then he didn't even make their active roster ? (he must of been terrible during training camp to not even make roster).

Is he a dud ? (why did the cardinals cut him ?)

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
See no negative in this signing......doesn't work out, just cut him. If it's good enough for Dak, fine by me....

Oh yay........just don't ever make him go across the middle .

sideon

Reaction score
I like Butler. I think he was under used primarily because Dak was forcing the ball to someone else.
Oh please, Dak threw to everyone and he was either inaccurate or they dropped it. Ya'll keep trying to make Dez the problem when the offense is still suffering without him.