Twitter: Butler to Cowboy fans: I'm back!

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
I am curious to see who he replaces on the game day roster.

Can't imagine all of their WRs will be active.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
I am curious to see who he replaces on the game day roster.

Can't imagine all of their WRs will be active.

Beasley, Butler, Thompson, Austin and Williams should be active. Gallup needs time and Hurns sucks

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
Spread it out with Gallup, Austin, Beasley, Thompson & Butler as the main 5 recievers.
Get the most speed possible out there.

exciter

Reaction score
Still a little confused. He signed to Arizona because there #2 and #3 spot where wide open and then he didn't even make their active roster ? (he must of been terrible during training camp to not even make roster).

Is he a dud ? (why did the cardinals cut him ?)
Reason he got limited play time here with 4.3 speed was because he still didn't know the offense after 3 camps! Maybe trying to learn a new one in one camp was too much for him! From what little I kept up he had a horrible camp!

blumayne38

Reaction score
Beasley isn’t happy lo. In the all or nothing on amazon Beasley blatantly tells butler to shut up in a practice and not in a playing manner. More like **** we just lost and you out here happy having fun manner

Blackspider214

Reaction score
He could be pretty good if he was more consistent. He will catch some very tough balls. And then drop the routine balls. Can't see him doing much.

Carter

Reaction score
Its funny that some guys called Gallup the next Best Thing since Sliced Bread yet and said hes gonna have a 1000 Yard season. Dude is midround Pick from a Small School. How many of them become 1000 Yard Receivers?

Gallup likely wont be active cause of this move.

ksadler1

Reaction score
Oh please, Dak threw to everyone and he was either inaccurate or they dropped it. Ya'll keep trying to make Dez the problem when the offense is still suffering without him.

Really??? Dak's best year was when Dez was injured half the year. Dez was responsible for several turnovers last year from, yup you guessed it, the ball bouncing off his hands and into the hands of someone who could actually catch.

I like Dez, but let's not pretend his attitude is the ONLY reason why he's still unemployed. He's a horrible route runner too, on top of not being able to get open. Is Dez passionate? Absolutely. Is he the missing WR for any team? Absolutely not. Ask yourself why the Pats didn't sign Dez instead of you know who.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Oh please, Dak threw to everyone and he was either inaccurate or they dropped it. Ya'll keep trying to make Dez the problem when the offense is still suffering without him.
I expedt s this receiving group to struggle since they are new....but last year they were bad and had no excuse.