Butt hurt Beasley Can't Let Go

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Some of you are embarrassing this fanbase. So sensitive over a guy answering questions with his honest opinions. Opinions many of you have expressed as well.

It's clear where the butt hurt lies.

CB61

Reaction score
I'm tired of hearing about Bease. He has talked about the Cowboys too much since he left, but I feel like reporters are purposely bringing up the Cowboys with him because they know that instantly gets them national attention. What is he supposed to say? That Buffalo sucks? Even if it does, that's his team and city now. He has to say he loves it there.
Let's see what he thinks about Buffalo when that 30 in of snow hits

CB61

Reaction score
Let's see what he thinks about Buffalo when that 30 in of snow hits
I have been to Buffalo for a game when it was so freaking cold I had a snowmobile suit on with snowmobile boots in snowmobile gloves and was still freezing even with a lot of alcohol in my system

Reactions: G2

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Some of you are embarrassing this fanbase. So sensitive over a guy answering questions with his honest opinions. Opinions many of you have expressed as well.

It's clear where the butt hurt lies.
You're awesome.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I have been to Buffalo for a game when it was so freaking cold I had a snowmobile suit on with snowmobile boots in snowmobile gloves and was still freezing even with a lot of alcohol in my system
I live here (for now) - it gets brutal.

CB61

Reaction score
That day that I went to the Buffalo game it was sunny and almost 40° here LOL but I was prepared still didn't help keep me warm

Satchel89

Reaction score
Beasley is a turd...Go fight with people on Twitter with your wife. What a gigantic ballbaby who will lose playing time from Nick Easley. Ya Easley slays Beasley

DFWJC

Reaction score
Didn't sound butt-hurt to me.
I don't miss him, but I do wish him well.

Of the Buffalo WRs, Zay Jones is the one I'm pulling for the most.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I dont see anything wrong with what beasely has said, some of it I see people here saying same things or similar.
He said his time in Dallas was frustrating because he felt they weren’t using him correctly, and that he simply didn’t like the culture there.
“I’m just glad to be (in Buffalo) where it’s 100 percent about ball and not a show or a brand,” Beasley said in June. “It’s purer here. I’m proud to be part of something like that.”..... many here have said jerry promotes his show and brand and we call it the circus.

The 30-year-old will now be one of Josh Allen’s main targets this fall in Buffalo, and has been working on his chemistry with the second-year quarterback since he arrived in New York
“When you're given the freedom that I am in this offense, you have to be very definitive in the way you run your routes and your breaks,” Beasley said, via the NFL Network. “I have some routes where I can go five different directions and make a decision at the top (of the route). I just can't go one way and then make a decision late to go someplace else or it's going to be an interception.

“So there is a lot of pressure on me for that, but that's exactly how I wanted it and that's why I came here.”

So he gets to make up his own routes and is working with the qb so they can get in sync, this all sounds good to me.
In Dallas he would have to run JG routes only and maybe him and dak would work on being in sync, or maybe dak just
throws a few his way in practice.

It will be interesting to see how beasely does in buffalo. He got 7 mil a year there, probably twice what dallas offered, so
curious to see if he earns it.

DFWJC

Reaction score
dez got 80 million deal, and then didnt deliver, cole got I dont know , but not much, and did deliver.
You don't think Dez delivered as a Cowboy?
Come on now

Anyway, you are partially agreeing with me.
Dez was more expensive, had multiple Pro Bowls, and was higher profile, so with that came more scrutiny. That was what I was responding to.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
You don't think Dez delivered as a Cowboy?
Come on now

Anyway, you are partially agreeing with me.
Dez was more expensive, had multiple Pro Bowls, and was higher profile, so with that came more scrutiny. That was what I was responding to.
I was talking about dez AFTER he got his big contract, not dez on his rookie deal. same for cole.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
That midget couldn't deliver a pizza in my neck of the woods.
That midget led the cowboys receivers in 2017 or 2018.
He also did better than most in catching the ball when he was targeted.
Dak used him a lot in 16 , which was daks best year, and later teams decided to just dbl cole and force dak to throw elsewhere.
After that Dak did not do as well.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That midget led the cowboys receivers in 2017 or 2018.
He also did better than most in catching the ball when he was targeted.
Dak used him a lot in 16 , which was daks best year, and later teams decided to just dbl cole and force dak to throw elsewhere.
After that Dak did not do as well.
Da Plane, Da plane!!!