Buying Cowboys Tickets last minute

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the place to create this thread, If not would someone mind moving it?

I'm heading down to Dallas for the Cowboys and Eagles game next month, have you guys found its cheaper to buy scalped tickets on game day? Is there a site or source you recommend?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Try stub hub last minute tickets, however fees are high.
But also depends where you want to sit. If you are not picky, you can find some cheap seats.
In all the years I went to games, I did not see a lot of scalpers.

I looked at NY and Miami tickets right up until 90 minutes before KO. They prices drop, but the parking, goes up. I guess some think people will get desperate for parking. If you want to park near the stadium.
I look for seats in the area when I had my season tickets, and the same parking lot, as there that is where we want to still see a game from.
We have specific reasons for this.

Reaction score
Try stub hub last minute tickets, however fees are high.
But also depends where you want to sit. If you are not picky, you can find some cheap seats.
In all the years I went to games, I did not see a lot of scalpers.

I looked at NY and Miami tickets right up until 90 minutes before KO. They prices drop, but the parking, goes up. I guess some think people will get desperate for parking. If you want to park near the stadium.
I look for seats in the area when I had my season tickets, and the same parking lot, as there that is where we want to still see a game from.
We have specific reasons for this.

Appreciate the response, I'm flying in from Washington (state) and have family in the area. They're okay to sit anywhere as they attend 2-4 games a year, my preference would be to sit lower level since this is a once every other year thing for me. Typically I wait until last minute, however I've heard primetime games are tougher to find deals on game day.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The ticket prices dropped quite a bit, but the parking did not. Miami game parking was going for $90, from a $75 face value. That was 2 days before. Game day morning they were going for $150.

We were going to have my friends wife drop us off, and take Uber or Lyft home as opposed to get a parking pass.
If you don't mind walking a ways, you can get much cheaper parking. I can't do that, so I need to find the parking close by or be dropped off.

Reaction score
The ticket prices dropped quite a bit, but the parking did not. Miami game parking was going for $90, from a $75 face value. That was 2 days before. Game day morning they were going for $150.

We were going to have my friends wife drop us off, and take Uber or Lyft home as opposed to get a parking pass.
If you don't mind walking a ways, you can get much cheaper parking. I can't do that, so I need to find the parking close by or be dropped off.

My Aunt is semi-retired and works some Cowboys games, so she gets 1 parking pass I believe? Maybe not? But it sounds like she does, not really sure were the parking would be or what that looks like exactly. Worst case, we have family there that can drop us off I guess. Again, appreciate the info.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Appreciate the response, I'm flying in from Washington (state) and have family in the area. They're okay to sit anywhere as they attend 2-4 games a year, my preference would be to sit lower level since this is a once every other year thing for me. Typically I wait until last minute, however I've heard primetime games are tougher to find deals on game day.

Maybe if you go to. the stadium, and you can get an instant ticket to your phone from stub hub. Or wherever you look for seats. As the price may drop a lot right before KO.

I look up to 90 minutes before the game, could do an hour. I live 7 miles straight up the road from the stadium. But the route I take I drive 2 blocks over, and come up a block from the south side, less traffic, get into the parking lot easier. Takes15 to 20 minutes.

If I drive straight to the stadium, the traffic and stoppage to allow fans to walk across the street is bad, as well turning left into the parking lot. Took 30 minutes or so the times I did that.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not sure if this is the place to create this thread, If not would someone mind moving it?

I'm heading down to Dallas for the Cowboys and Eagles game next month, have you guys found its cheaper to buy scalped tickets on game day? Is there a site or source you recommend?

If you are looking for someone scalping tickets outside the stadium the odds are slim. It's not widely available because scalping is illegal in Arlington. That's not to say you might not find a stray individual doing it, but the odds are low of getting a ticket that way.

okstateCowboy

Reaction score
If you are looking for someone scalping tickets outside the stadium the odds are slim. It's not widely available because scalping is illegal in Arlington. That's not to say you might not find a stray individual doing it, but the odds are low of getting a ticket that way.

All of the scalpers hang out across the street from the stadium. I've never seen one on the stadium premises. However, almost all tickets are digital now, so they are rare to find

Reaction score
Thank you guys, I'm going to do the stub hub thing right before kickoff. Just in case this goes south for me, any bars around there to watch the game? Hahaha

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All of the scalpers hang out across the street from the stadium. I've never seen one on the stadium premises. However, almost all tickets are digital now, so they are rare to find
It has to be fairly low key though. Before Ranger games there used to be scalpers lining all the streets leading to the stadium, but the city eventually put a stop to it. The Cowboys came to Arlington after that happened.

bsbellomy

Reaction score

Haven't the Cowboys moved exclusively to digital ticketing?

bsbellomy

Reaction score
Thank you guys, I'm going to do the stub hub thing right before kickoff. Just in case this goes south for me, any bars around there to watch the game? Hahaha

Check on tickpick.com, they have no fees so you know what you are paying from the beginning, and they have the deal rating system like seatgeek which is nice.

bsbellomy

Reaction score

I went to the Miami game and the tickets dropped drastically hours before KO. I paid $120 per ticket in S137 but I had to have 6 seats together. There were tickets in the upper bowl in the $80 range at the 50 yard line on gameday morning. Don't remember about the lower bowl but were less than face.

But there were more empty seats at the game than I can remember in awhile, so I don't think it was a good game to judge by.

blueblood70

Reaction score
just UBER or Lyft from your hotel etc drop you off within few blocks and boom..cheap no parking get lit etc.. its only 25$ gameday to Uber from my house and im 8-10 miles from there..

Reaction score
I went to the Miami game and the tickets dropped drastically hours before KO. I paid $120 per ticket in S137 but I had to have 6 seats together. There were tickets in the upper bowl in the $80 range at the 50 yard line on gameday morning. Don't remember about the lower bowl but were less than face.

But there were more empty seats at the game than I can remember in awhile, so I don't think it was a good game to judge by.

Do you think with it being the Eagles and Sunday night I am risking it by waiting?

IndianaCowboys1994

Reaction score
Small, very small, chance I am going to the Vikings-Cowboys game. Question to those of you who have been to AT&T stadium...is it even worth sitting up high? I'm young and I don't care about the view. Scooter McGruder sat up high and from his twitter I didn't think it was that bad. I would just like being there for the atmosphere.

Cas2800

Reaction score
Use Seat Geek. You can pick seats from the entire stadium and they are color coded for best seats/price in green to red. Green being best price and red being worst. Tickets are sent to your email and use a bar code to get in off your phone.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I sell the tickets I don't use to NFL ticket exchange, the official marketplace of the NFL. I believe that's run by ticketmaster.com. I've been doing this for years and never had a problem.

jay94

Reaction score

Use uber or lyft, you may need to walk 6ish blocks, but you avoid the ridiculous fees.