Byron = "new era" Asomugha

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
for those, "where are my ints" h8ers. He is more athletic, but Jones is playing some Asomugha defense right now. Byron Jones is the MVP of 2018 to date.

The below is the playing style of Jones.

I'm game for that. Resigning Jones is a 2018 priority before the mainstream media starts running this simple fact.

KingRah

Reaction score
for those, "where are my ints" h8ers. He is more athletic, but Jones is playing some Asomugha defense right now. Byron Jones is the MVP of 2018 to date.

The below is the playing style of Jones.

I'm game for that. Resigning Jones is a 2018 priority before the mainstream media starts running this simple fact.

Id love that. he's faster and more athletic than Nnamdi too.

KingRah

Reaction score
Thursday game and Richards will gain them respect from the refs. That should allow them to get away with more holds like the Seahawks did.

KingRah

Reaction score
Just imagine if we can make a contract work with ET.
My biggest fear is us assuming like the Jags did. We're playing great defense, but I don't want them to get complacent in the offseason expecting the same thing. Attack the offseason like our defense sucked in 2018. Get E Thomas for a reasonable deal. Just prioritize, Zeke, D Law, Byron, and a qb. If Earl hurts our chances of keeping them, don't get him. AS good as our D is, a ball playmaking safety would put us over the top for years to come.

InTheZone

Reaction score
Asomugha was greatly overrated. I called his collapse when he signed with Philly because the NFC had a lot more talent at WR than the AFC players he matched up with. Asomugha was not targeted much in certain years, but in those same years he was giving up a high % of completions when he was targeted. Interpret that how you want, but when Dallas faced him in his "prime year" Austin beat him like a drum.

I like to think Jones performance this year isn't a fraud like Asomugha before he signed with Philly.

KingRah

Reaction score
Asomugha was greatly overrated. I called his collapse when he signed with Philly because the NFC had a lot more talent at WR than the AFC players he matched up with. Asomugha was not targeted much in certain years, but in those same years he was giving up a high % of completions when he was targeted. Interpret that how you want, but when Dallas faced him in his "prime year" Austin beat him like a drum.

I like to think Jones performance this year isn't a fraud like Asomugha before he signed with Philly.
He was also 30 when he signed. Corners usually don’t ladt past 29. Deion was just a guy at 30

KingRah

Reaction score
Byron's athleticism and playing style can see him as a top CB though 31/32.
Hopefully, but do t sell Nandi short.he was elite for half a decade. He played against moss a few tines and other wrs. Austin was a pro bowler. His hamstring and a bad line stopped him from making a pro bowl. Getting beat by him is no crime.

KingRah

Reaction score
So to anyone with a healthy brain, Byron does remind me of a more athletic Nandi. Nnamdi was great though for a half decade. I’m glad he was old when he went to Philly.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
So to anyone with a healthy brain, Byron does remind me of a more athletic Nandi. Nnamdi was great though for a half decade. I’m glad he was old when he went to Philly.
Hopefully, but do t sell Nandi short.he was elite for half a decade. He played against moss a few tines and other wrs. Austin was a pro bowler. His hamstring and a bad line stopped him from making a pro bowl. Getting beat by him is no crime.
I can see that.

4X all-pro, 2000's all-decade team. Likely HOFer.