Twitter: Byron Update

Dhragon

Deadly Claws of Death
Reaction score
I like Byron but he still can make me mad at times. During one Titans drive the cameras, from behind the QB showed the QB throw a completion to his WR for a first down. The problem was it showed both the WR and Byron Jones (who was defending him within 5 yards of him) standing still both facing the QB when the QB let the pass fly. Byron Jones made absolutely no play on the ball even though he was facing the QB and within 5 yards of the motionless WR at the time. He stood still, waited for the WR to make the catch, THEN he moved in and tackled him.

This was just one instance, but still I remember it made me upset at the time. We could have used an INT or even an Incomplete there as the Titans went on to score a TD that drive.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
I like Byron but he still can make me mad at times. During one Titans drive the cameras, from behind the QB showed the QB throw a completion to his WR for a first down. The problem was it showed both the WR and Byron Jones (who was defending him within 5 yards of him) standing still both facing the QB when the QB let the pass fly. Byron Jones made absolutely no play on the ball even though he was facing the QB and within 5 yards of the motionless WR at the time. He stood still, waited for the WR to make the catch, THEN he moved in and tackled him.

This was just one instance, but still I remember it made me upset at the time. We could have used an INT or even an Incomplete there as the Titans went on to score a TD that drive.

Byron is too freaking tired from the offense sending them back out on the field constantly.

sideon

Reaction score
By that logic Chido should've had at least 3 picks since teams keep throwing his way every play:laugh:

ConceptCoop

Reaction score
Byron is a stud, but Chido is scaring me. Hopefully he can turn it around, but he hasn’t been very good this year.