Caleb Wilson ADDED to Senior Bowl Roster

JeffInDC

Reaction score
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm………...very intriguing that the TE that led the nation in yardage by a TE has replaced Donald Parham due to injury. One of the guys I want the team to take a hard look at. New-age TE (great receiver/so-so blocker).

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm………...very intriguing that the TE that led the nation in yardage by a TE has replaced Donald Parham due to injury. One of the guys I want the team to take a hard look at. New-age TE (great receiver/so-so blocker).

meh...he missed practice almost all week. I'm a fan, but I doubt him joining this late does much.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Two day install is enough time if he's smart, plus the offense won't be complicated...just a matter of verbage.

Could work in his favor if he does well...good opportunity.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Why wasn't he on the team from the start?

Possibly because he still had eligibility to play NCAA ball. I assume he's on pace to graduate so that made him eligible, but depending on *when* he declared, it likely effected him getting in the game.

cnuball21

Reaction score
Wilson is a chain moving machine.

I just wish he was bigger than 235...likely won’t be on our radar if he can’t block.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Not a fan of Wilson. He’s undersized as a TE, too slow to be a reciever and his conditioning looks poor.