Call your shot: does Zeke play Week 1?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I would say yes, but he is such a bad decision maker and idiot that he always does the wrong thing. So I will say no.

Zeke back to Cabo? LOL

Does anyone want to know what its like to be right all the time?

Zeke the idiot right on Q............:clap::clap::clap::clap::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::grin::grin::grin::grin:

uvaballa

Reaction score
Doubt he plays. I think him and Gordon will stick together and sit out as long as possible unless they get new big dollar contracts.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
If he doesn't play week 1, the fines likely start and any leverage he had starts to decline with a few wins. Then him and his agent will have definitely screwed themselves. That's best case scenario.

They said that about Emmitt in 1993.

Zeke don’t play until Zeke paid.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
68896932-10157730395379459-6695765568202473472-n.jpg

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
You're not a professional athlete. So your train of thought is totally different. 500k would be wealthy from your perspective. To a professional football player, especially with talent such as Zeke's, $12 mill is chump change.

I'm a professional observer of human nature. Greed is not on the top of my list of what all humans should strive for. But that's me.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I have no clue as to whether Zeke might start in game one or not.

At this point in time, I'm just about ready to move on without him!

Both Zeke and his agent need to realize how unfair they've been.

dfense

Reaction score
Doubt it. But I'm sure at some point he'll predict a 200+ yard game and get about 65 yards.

Swanny

Reaction score
All this speculation and all that... I’m curious what the majority of Cowboys fans think.
No. And if he doesn't I'm ready to move on from the turd. Even if we suck without him. I just can't stand a RB with serious off field issues and 1 suspension away from a lifetime ban thinks he is worth more than Todd Gurley.