Calling My Shot: Jalen Ramsey will be a Cowboy

gmoney112

Reaction score
Are you talking about next year? They already picked up BJ's 5th year option.

I wouldn't be surprised if we looked at CBs next year. If Byron has a great year, extends his streak to like 70 straight games, and gets some turnovers, theyll probably just pay him.

But, if not, I'm sure they'll be looking.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Are you talking about next year? They already picked up BJ's 5th year option.

I wouldn't be surprised if we looked at CBs next year. If Byron has a great year, extends his streak to like 70 straight games, and gets some turnovers, theyll probably just pay him.

But, if not, I'm sure they'll be looking.
I am, but a babe in the woods, following your coo.

That's doesn't creep you out at all, does it?
Lol...

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
i just gotta feeling.

Ramsey’s unhappy in Jacksonville...
Coughlin’s unhappy with Ramsey...
Cowboys really liked Ramsey coming out...
Would provide that dog in the secondary (with the attributes Richard loves)...
Would replace Byron Jones on the roster...

Source....just trust me
He's trash. An unprofessional cancer that will never hold himself accountable. The Cowboys don't need him.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Oh he's gonna play for us if we want

There isn't a team in the NFL that pays well but expects mediocrity in return

As long as you don't criticize the joneses you're good
Precisely, as that to, is the exact angle Earl Thomas of Seahag's purported fame was gaming on.

DEA_dad

Reaction score
Didn't Ramsey say something about never wanting to play for the Jones'?

"I will never play for them," said Ramsey, via ESPN.com. "Unless the Joneses leave."

Found it.

I agree it’s very unlikely to happen, but, “seasons change, people change” especially when checks get written, it’s hard to argue Jerrah doesn’t treat his people right. Zeke was the better pick IMHO

InTheZone

Reaction score
As long as we can get Ramsey without losing Jones and Awuzie I'm down.

lostar2009

Reaction score
I would entertain but I think he only has one or two years left on his rookie contact.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
He's so full of crap. Getting out of Jacksonville and going to the Cowboys is Ramsey's dream. Before the draft this dude was convinced he would be a Cowboy, and couldn't have been happier about it. Then his little feelings got hurt, and now he hates everyone named Jones. In reality he hates wasting away in Jacksonville on a team nobody watches, and would jump at the chance to go to a team that's on national television 10+ times a year. Remember that GQ interview where he talked trash about every QB in the league? Neither do I, but if he played for the Cowboys that article would have made him the #1 villain in the NFL, and that would've translated into $$$. I personally don't like the dude, but I'd rather have him on our team than on another NFC East team. He will be bolting from Jacksonville the first chance he gets, and I could see the eagles going after him. That would be such an eagles thing to do.
:lmao:

RoboQB

Reaction score
BWAHHHHHHHAAAAAAaaaaaaaaa
:lmao:Lmao:lmao:

*you flushed yer' stash of the good stuff down the crapper , before or after the FUZZ was hammering on the door???:eek:o_O:eek:

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

"Hey, it's got a little Labrador in it... my dog ate my stash. I had to follow him around for (days)." - Tommy Chong

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
He still has two years left on his contract, so we would have to trade for him. So who or what exactly are we trading Jacksonville for him?

They are going to want a probowler or some very high picks in return, so what are we trading?

Sure, I would love to have Ramsey on the Cowboys, but what exactly is the price going to be?