Calling Out the Cowboys!!!!!!

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
I'm just going to call out players/coaches in that aren't living up to hype should be fired and haven't been anything since the season began. I'll start with defense.

Ken Hamlin- You held out and we paid to get you to come back for this.
Tank Johnson- Last year was your first year in a 3-4 coming off the 8 game suspense how come you are invisible on defense now.
Marcus Spears- 1st round draft pick down the drain.
Greg Ellis- You complain every off season you are almost as invisible as Tank.
Bradie James- You were upset that you didn't go to the pro bowl last year this year you don't even look as if you should be on the team.
Chris Canty- You had a really good year for us last year this year you are invisible just like Ellis and Tank.
Jason Hatcher- where have you been at you were supposed to push Spears for the starting job what happened to that
Stephen Bowen- IDK who you beat out or how or why you're even on this team we could easily of gotten rid of you bum.
Barbie Carpenter- Just like Mr. Spears overrated 1st round draft pick thats not living up to draft status.
Brian Stewart- You're a terrible defensive coodinator your ideas of having us play so far off the ball is stupid and you should be fired. Matter fact you should just resign.
Courtney Brown- Why are you even in the NFL ?
Anthony Henry = Toast !!!!!!
Pacman- a lot of hype I'm not seeing any substance from you. Where's the Punt Return ability.
Read- terrebile ST coache IDK why or how you still have a job but you should just go somewhere else

I think I hit on all the key points on defense I'll go to Offense now.

Jason Garrett- every week the defense tells us what they are going to do jam TO at the line have a safety over top yet you keep sending him straight out there can you mix it up a little? Send him in motion move him around crossing patterns work the middle of the field more Why are we using so little 3 WR fronts. You have no right or business to even think about being the next Head Coach for the Dallas Cowboys you don't know how to call plays and you are being over paid for the mediocre results you are giving us right now after you are done being an Offensive Coodinator you can retire and go run some laps with your dad.
Flozell Adams- You have to do better. We gave you big money yet you are failing in your job to protect Romo's blindside you gotta be kidding me.
Marc Colombo- You're supposed to be the meanest nastiest SOB we have on the team. You are also in a contract year. Think you can step it up a little help out Romo and MB3 just a little.
Corey Proctor - You suck I hate you I don't know why or how you are still on this team they should have cut you after you got Romo hurt last season I will never forget that I don't know why you even start for us you don't deserve to wear the star I hope you never start for us again.
Wade Phillips - You fat phillsberry doughboy you soft *** cream puff marshmallow *** coach you soft spoken soft willed not able to light a fire under our team non coachin passive none aggresive excuse making bum you need to go some where you aren't a head coach and your staff sucks. You are to soft and it shows on our players. You have no control over anything and you don't motivate these players you should just retire your lax attiude and laid back personality is an infectious virus that has infected the whole team just retire from coaching and never look back you are a failure as a HC and in life never look or think about football again!!!!!!!!1

Jerry Jones
- You've done great in assembling this team however you have picked the wrong people to lead this team and this is going to be tough however you know they are not doing what you are paying them to do and you need to let them go no matter how the rest of the season turns out.

If I didn't name some one then I either over looked them or was happy with their play. I feel better after venting I suggest everyone get it out in here.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2332023 said:
I'm just going to call out players/coaches in that aren't living up to hype should be fired and haven't been anything since the season began. I'll start with defense.

Tank Johnson- Last year was your first year in a 3-4 coming off the 8 game suspense how come you are invisible on defense now.
Bradie James- You were upset that you didn't go to the pro bowl last year this year you don't even look as if you should be on the team.
Chris Canty- You had a really good year for us last year this year you are invisible just like Ellis and Tank.
Jay Ratliff- where have you been at you were supposed to push Spears for the starting job what happened to that
Stephen Bowen- IDK who you beat out or how or why you're even on this team we could easily of gotten rid of you bum.
Barbie Carpenter- Just like Mr. Spears overrated 1st round draft pick thats not living up to draft status.
Brian Stewart- You're a terrible defensive coodinator your ideas of having us play so far off the ball is stupid and you should be fired. Matter fact you should just resign.
Pacman- a lot of hype I'm not seeing any substance from you. Where's the Punt Return ability.
Read- terrebile ST coache IDK why or how you still have a job but you should just go somewhere else

Jason Garrett- every week the defense tells us what they are going to do jam TO at the line have a safety over top yet you keep sending him straight out there can you mix it up a little? Send him in motion move him around crossing patterns work the middle of the field more Why are we using so little 3 WR fronts. You have no right or business to even think about being the next Head Coach for the Dallas Cowboys you don't know how to call plays and you are being over paid for the mediocre results you are giving us right now after you are done being an Offensive Coodinator you can retire and go run some laps with your dad.
Flozell Adams- You have to do better. We gave you big money yet you are failing in your job to protect Romo's blindside you gotta be kidding me.
Marc Colombo- You're supposed to be the meanest nastiest SOB we have on the team. You are also in a contract year. Think you can step it up a little help out Romo and MB3 just a little.
Corey Proctor - You suck I hate you I don't know why or how you are still on this team they should have cut you after you got Romo hurt last season I will never forget that I don't know why you even start for us you don't deserve to wear the star I hope you never start for us again.
Wade Phillips - You fat phillsberry doughboy you soft *** cream puff marshmallow *** coach you soft spoken soft willed not able to light a fire under our team non coachin passive none aggresive excuse making bum you need to go some where you aren't a head coach and your staff sucks. You are to soft and it shows on our players. You have no control over anything and you don't motivate these players you should just retire your lax attiude and laid back personality is an infectious virus that has infected the whole team just retire from coaching and never look back you are a failure as a HC and in life never look or think about football again!!!!!!!!1

Jerry Jones
- You've done great in assembling this team however you have picked the wrong people to lead this team and this is going to be tough however you know they are not doing what you are paying them to do and you need to let them go no matter how the rest of the season turns out.

If I didn't name some one then I either over looked them or was happy with their play. I feel better after venting I suggest everyone get it out in here.

I disagree with Ratliff and Spears, i actually think they are playing well. Spears will never be Ware, i think people are expecting to much out of him but he is really coming into his own.

Smith22

Reaction score
Romo fumbles like 5 times and throws what should have been an INT but luckily Crayton knocked it loose, and you decide to call out Ratliff and Pacman?

You have to be kidding me.

:bang2::bang2::bang2::bang2::bang2::bang2::bang2::bang2:

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
I've learned to not take anything seriously from this guy :D

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
yep, ratliff needs to definitely come off your list. add Crayton to your list. he has dont squat this year, till today that he made that long TD.

ajk23az

Reaction score
k0wb0y;2332068 said:
yep, ratliff needs to definitely come off your list. add Crayton to your list. he has dont squat this year, till today that he made that long TD.

He had the winning TD vs. the bengals. even though it was a lucky catch, right spot right time, he still has to have the reaction speed to catch it.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
ajk23az;2332074 said:
He had the winning TD vs. the bengals. even though it was a lucky catch, right spot right time, he still has to have the reaction speed to catch it.

true, and i'm not saying he sucks. but hes our number 2 (WR) and he rareely appears when it counts.

Snaggletooth

Reaction score
QUOTE]

I don't think anyone is overrating Carpenter right now. Everyone knows he sucks. I also have to disagree with you on Ratliff. He and Ware are our only two bright spots on the defense right now.

Aven8

Reaction score

Jason Hatcher- where have you been at you were supposed to push Spears for the starting job what happened to that

Jerry Jones- You've done great in assembling this team however you have picked the wrong people to lead this team and this is going to be tough however you know they are not doing what you are paying them to do and you need to let them go no matter how the rest of the season turns out.

:lmao2: :lmao:

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
k0wb0y;2332082 said:
true, and i'm not saying he sucks. but hes our number 2 and he rareely appears when it counts.

thats not true he continuously comes up with big catches when it counts.

ajk23az

Reaction score
k0wb0y;2332082 said:
true, and i'm not saying he sucks. but hes our number 2 (WR) and he rareely appears when it counts.

He just needs to be more consistent. He is only getting like 2 catches per game, if that. A #2 needs to have 4-7 receptions a game in our offense. Crayton is THE PERFECT #3.

And also, our RB can't have 11 catches!