Calvin Watkins just ADMITTED..

Boysboy

Reaction score
he SENSATIONALIZED that "Owens had a serious conversation with Romo" story he reported last week.

He was just on Babe Laughenberg now, and he said something like, "I stick by my story, but wide receivers confronting their quarterbacks when they're unhappy happens, it's no big deal".

:bang2: Still CAN'T believe we had to get tortured with this crap last week!

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
I didn't get tortured. I just didn't listen.

J-DOG

Reaction score
Boysboy;2311702 said:
he SENSATIONALIZED that "Owens had a serious conversation with Romo" story he reported last week.

He was just on Babe Laughenberg now, and he said something like, "I stick by my story, but wide receivers confronting their quarterbacks when they're unhappy happens, it's no big deal".

:bang2: Still CAN'T believe we had to get tortured with this crap last week!
That just shows you what goes on with the Dallas media. Sometimes I think they are worse than ESPN.
It seems they never let a small thing like the facts get in the way of a good story.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
From the time this game called football started, team mates have been getting upset at the QB, the QB at the WRs, linemen, linemen at the runners, etc.... It happens, but when TO is involved, America stops.

sbark

Reaction score
Its media modus operendi...........the Jerry Springer effect......

they have to say something a little further out than the last guy, then the last story to get people to even read it...to even catch their attention