Cam Cameron breakdown of Rams’ game

cowboyz

Reaction score
this is a preview of the nfc championship game, but its a review of the cowboys rams game

summary:rams are better coached than the cowboys

-review of the offense vs rams def.
interesting to hear him talk about how those were dead run plays just based upon alignment, but also how the rams secondary is going to get eaten alive

-review of defense vs rams off
his interpretation is that the defensive players had no idea about the rams offensive concepts. perhaps thats why lee was put in
also points out how homefield advantage allow them to audible at the line based upon dallas alignment
he thought the dallas defense was very physically talented though, just young

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
lol well he is not a fan of peters! too bad linehan did not attack him more through out the game.

Creeper

Reaction score
You don't have to be a pro scout or coach to see the Cowboys are not a smart team. But clearly this guy thinks the Cowboys game plan was pretty bad. Is that Marinelli or Richard?

All this video confirms to me that Smith and LVE had a horrible game. Looking at the stats Jaylon had 6 solo tackles and 3 assists. LVE had 3 solo and 1 assist. Sean Lee had 4 solo and 3 assists.

That doesn't look too bad for Jaylon but considering how much the Rams ran the ball, 48 times, its really not so great. LVE played even worse. The video shows these guys were not making the right reads and were taking themselves out of plays. When we talk about Garrett not having his team ready to play, this is what we mean. They do not have an effective game plan designed for the team they are facing. I wonder if the Cowboys looked at the tape of the Bears Rams game or the Eagles Rams game.

During the season, you can get aware with poor preparation because losing one game or two games is not the end of the season. But in the playoffs, it just take one game where the coaches get the game plan wrong like this and its game over.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
After watching only 5 minutes worth of Offensive video, it's crystal clear the Oline is not being taught how to block correctly at all, especially against Wade Phillips' 3-4 Rams Defense. Absolutely horrible!

I can't believe Marc Colombo was recently given an extension contract today after watching such horrible run blocking by this Oline and TEs. Everyone should watch this film. Ex-coach Cam Cameron exposes what is wrong with this Cowboys Offense. IT'S THE PISS POOR BLOCKING TECHNIQUES THEY ARE BEING TAUGHT IN PRACTICE!!!!

I've said it for years now, it doesn't matter if you've got top talented 1st rounders on your Oline, if you don't teach them the proper blocking techniques and call out the proper schemes, this Offense is going to struggle. That's exactly what has been happening the past several years.

Dallas, we've got a problem! Get a much better Oline coach in here or expect the same results year in and year out. This Offense goes according to how the Oline goes. Plain and simple.

You already started out wrong, Jerry! :facepalm:

visionary

Reaction score
After watching only 5 minutes worth of Offensive video, it's crystal clear the Oline is not being taught how to block correctly at all, especially against Wade Phillips' 3-4 Rams Defense. Absolutely horrible!

I can't believe Marc Colombo was recently given an extension contract today after watching such horrible run blocking by this Oline and TEs. Everyone should watch this film. Ex-coach Cam Cameron exposes what is wrong with this Cowboys Offense. IT'S THE PISS POOR BLOCKING TECHNIQUES THEY ARE BEING TAUGHT IN PRACTICE!!!!

I've said it for years now, it doesn't matter if you've got top talented 1st rounders on your Oline, if you don't teach them the proper blocking techniques and call out the proper schemes, this Offense is going to struggle. That's exactly what has been happening the past several years.

Dallas, we've got a problem! Get a much better Oline coach in here or expect the same results year in and year out. This Offense goes according to how the Oline goes. Plain and simple.

You already started out wrong, Jerry! :facepalm:

Been a huge issue since we let Callahan go due to Garrett's ego

Gaede

Reaction score
Maybe we should hire Cam as our OC. He can't be worse than all the clowns we currently have.
I think that is what he is trying to do with these videos. Pitching himself.

But as I recall, he is way worse than Linehan