can anyone find, think it was on espn where 49ers said they are going to beat the cow

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
can anyone find the podcast, it either was on espn or fsn, but a friend of mine was saying how the 49ers were saying this game is perfect for them, that the cowboys are going to take them lightly, something like that, and come in and beat dallas?

if thats true the 49ers said that, thought it would be good bulletin board materlial for the cowboys, :starspin

BehindEnemyLinez

Optimist Prime
Reaction score
If they need bulletin board material to beat SF, KNOWING there's little room for error, then we're in big trouble! If anything, I expect the Boys to remain focused for the rest of the season and not to have any letdown against any team that's "beneath" them because their backs are against the wall. Hopefully the last game doesn't give them a false sense of security...

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
well i thought it would give the cowboy players just alittle more incentive, if what the 49ers said was true, and they were saying they were coming into texas stadium and beat the cowboys.

I would love for the cowboys to come out and be fired up, and bury the 49ers and start the roll, the big push, that would give them a big lift too for the thanksgiving game, because you do realize that julius jones will be plaing us, and he knows the defense left and right.

And julius jones will want to play big against us, if we can show momentum against the 49ers, get that killer instinct with swagger and this is our home turf, and you dont come into texas stadium and disrespect us, then boom, that to me would give them a shot in the arm to start that roll of winning games.

FCBarca

Reaction score
I file these sort of things under 'Who Cares?'...Bulletin board material, whatever...Cowboys need to build on the way they played on Sunday if they intend to succeed much less get to the playoffs...Niners are simply next in line

Smith22

Reaction score
FCBarca;2429959 said:
I file these sort of things under 'Who Cares?'...Bulletin board material, whatever...Cowboys need to build on the way they played on Sunday if they intend to succeed much less get to the playoffs...Niners are simply next in line

Agreed. We really can't afford too many losses and the team knows that.

FCBarca

Reaction score
Smith22;2429960 said:
Agreed. We really can't afford too many losses and the team knows that.

And after the way they played these last several weeks, the last thing they need is added incentive or motivation...I think being pretty poor of late is motivation enough to get it together...So if it takes the Niners saying they're going to take Dallas to get these guys up?...Big problems

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
For anyone that has followed the Cowboys for a number of years, .. would it surprise you for them to go to Washington, and beat a good team on the road, and then come out and play down to the 49ers and lose?

I know it would extremely disappoint you, but would it surprise you?

I so want them to make a statement this week, but I have no idea what I will see.

Can't wait to watch!

kmd24

Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2429727 said:
I would love for the cowboys to come out and be fired up, and bury the 49ers and start the roll, the big push, that would give them a big lift too for the thanksgiving game, because you do realize that julius jones will be plaing us, and he knows the defense left and right.

Yes, but we've already prepared a special defense for Julius Jones.

We're going to replace the defensive line and middle linebackers with offensive linemen and line them up in three point stances facing the safeties. Even if he manages to avoid running into the backs of his own offensive line, he's guaranteed to run into the backs of ours.

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
kmd24;2430210 said:

We're going to replace the defensive line and middle linebackers with offensive linemen and line them up in three point stances facing the safeties. Even if he manages to avoid running into the backs of his own offensive line, he's guaranteed to run into the backs of ours.

:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:post of the day.

hockix

Reaction score
kmd24;2430210 said:

:) He would feel like home...

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
the 49ers are going to beat a cow? I'd pay good money to see this! Steak is good.