Can Chido play FS?

Xavier187

Reaction score
Could it be a good idea to move him to FS.
And draft two CBs?
Think about it Joejuan Williams at 58 and get Isiah Johnson at 90?
Maybe tey and use a forth rounder and future pick or player for another third go get Triston Hill DT......

Js
This could be a ideal direction for the Cowboys. And help them for the future since Brown and Jones are FA

BigCatMonaco

Reaction score
Woods is quality at FS.
Logged over 700 snaps last year and the final 13 games he played something like 98% of defensive snaps. Over that period, league scoring went up an average of 1.5 points per game while Dallas actually went down 1/2 a point after he stuck with the job full time.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
***?!

Chido ended the year on an upswing and finally started to look like a guy who could become a shut down corner. So you want to weaken CB and hedge our bets on middle round corners while also hoping he could excel at FS?

I know it's the offseason and people are throwing **** at the wall, but damn man, this pops up every year. "Can X player play Y position instead?"

Xavier187

Reaction score
Weeken?
Im talking about moving two Rookie CBs in
At a chance to replace the two that could be going out, because of money.
IdK if we will be able to resign Jones?
And I doubt Brown will be back. But if you can plan for the future you can always mve Chdo back the following year. WOODS isnt that great in the FS role. Sorry and yoi keep hearing they are looking at FSs so get over that theory please. And please call me out and say they arent please for the love of god call me out

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Yes he could. In his draft, they said some teams were looking at him as a FS. He’s tough and has the instincts for the position. He’s a strong guy. Much better FS candidate than Byron Jones ever was IMO.

Should the team move him to FS? No, not if you ask me. He’s really good at corner.

Will they? I seriously doubt it.

But if the question is can he do it, the answer is, yes, I think so.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
I think he could in a pinch ...but I like Xavier Woods at free safety. unfortunately he plays old school and that's no longer allowed in today's NFL.

I remember one year about five years ago Brandon Carr played Safety and he did a damn good job for a few games.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Weeken?
Im talking about moving two Rookie CBs in
At a chance to replace the two that could be going out, because of money.
IdK if we will be able to resign Jones?
And I doubt Brown will be back. But if you can plan for the future you can always mve Chdo back the following year. WOODS isnt that great in the FS role. Sorry and yoi keep hearing they are looking at FSs so get over that theory please. And please call me out and say they arent please for the love of god call me out
You're incorrect. Woods was ranked in the top 5 at FS at one point last season. SS is what they are looking to upgrade and even if they go FS then Woods would slide to SS. Heath is the one thats getting replaced not Woods.