Can Dak shine with new coach?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
dear fellow fanzone freaks--- jared Goff and to an extent Carson Wentz did not play well their first year

but when the got new coaching and players too for Wentz...they both are shining as good QB's...Do

you all think the same would be true with Dak if he got similar coaching change and maybe more

receivers or players?...Or is Dak who he is ...Dak?

thanks for the opinions..they are greatly appreciated

sincerely
GORICO

817Gill

Reaction score
In an offense similar to Houston, Titans or Carolinas I think he would have more success.

He needs a College type OC, that will move WRs around.

Basically some smoke and mirrors. Linehan DOESNT do that.
To piggyback off you, in a modern and creative offense, Dak can be an average to above average QB with moments of greatness sprinkled in.

rags747

Reaction score
dear fellow fanzone freaks--- jared Goff and to an extent Carson Wentz did not play well their first year

but when the got new coaching and players too for Wentz...they both are shining as good QB's...Do

you all think the same would be true with Dak if he got similar coaching change and maybe more

receivers or players?...Or is Dak who he is ...Dak?

thanks for the opinions..they are greatly appreciated

sincerely
GORICO
And the opposite would be that Dak played like a HOF player his first year 2016, I guess we should give all of the credit to Red Ball on that.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
I think Dak is better than Tebow but not as good as Cam, somewhere in between the two. Dak will have to run and he doesn’t have the same stature as Cam so that’s probably gonna take a toll. I can’t envision Dak as nothing more than a solid backup.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
So you're not content with Kellen Moore i take it ?

Coach Kellen needs to learn on the job .

Turkish-Cowboy

Reaction score
He might. You never know. When Dak improves his pocket awareness start to release quick, a big part of his mistakes will be gone. Playcalls according to his strengths would also make a great impact.

Just as an example, check out the play action, read option calls made against the Jaguars and the number of them against the Titans.

MojaveJT

Reaction score
I believe he would. This coaching staff has proven they can’t do jack without Romo who ran the offense. Dak, Weeden, Cassel, and Moore have all failed miserably under these clowns.

Dak has a better chance but he won’t all of a sudden be elite. Capable bus driver at best.