Can our Cowboys at least take game notes?

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
Last week the Rams Center said "We knew about 90% of the Cowboys defensive set". Left hand or Right hand, short or wide.

Can this staff learn and adjust because, if true, that's an huge advantage.?

This is just one note.....there are many more in the past.

cowboyec

Reaction score
if what the rams are saying is true...and I have no reason to believe other wise....then how come it wasnt picked up by other staffs like philly,seattle,new orleans....those are smart football people too...how were the rams the only ones who picked up on it
just a thought.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
if what the rams are saying is true...and I have no reason to believe other wise....then how come it wasnt picked up by other staffs like philly,seattle,new orleans....those are smart football people too...how were the rams the only ones who picked up on it
just a thought.
Just seems stupid at that level.I'm an amateur coach of 12year old boys. I have at least 10 people watching different match ups and change to positive match ups as the game progresses. We change the play calling in the second half based on looks in the first. Cadence, Personnel, and covers. Just seems stupid with the amount of time and energy spent at this level. Just can't happen.

Nexx

Reaction score
i just dont think our staff has the capability of doing so. the game has passed linehan, marinelli and garrett by.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
just a thought.
Maybe its a fake quote or he is a genius. Either way...can't believe Dallas didn't show new looks in the second. Just by standard alone. If true they all need replaced. that's backyard stuff.

cowboyec

Reaction score
Just seems stupid at that level.I'm an amateur coach of 12year old boys. I have at least 10 people watching different match ups and change to positive match ups as the game progresses. We change the play calling in the second half based on looks in the first. Cadence, Personnel, and covers. Just seems stupid with the amount of time and energy spent at this level. Just can't happen.
it's lazy and incompetent.

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score
Last week the Rams Center said "We knew about 90% of the Cowboys defensive set". Left hand or Right hand, short or wide.

Can this staff learn and adjust because, if true, that's an huge advantage.?

This is just one note.....there are many more in the past.
I've often thought of about this. If the Cowboys staff isn't smart enough to be creative on offense, why don't they just study the league and steal the plays that are working. We have the same weapons as the Rams, and don't tell me they have Goff and we have Prescott. Switch the 2 and you guys would be *****ing about Goff.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Our equipment manager is a Rams fan
A quick Google search found a place called Soccer USA bookedbil the go to place for cleats literally behind the Coliseum. We could have made a half time run and fixed the issue! ButBaut djustme are for the meek.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
just a thought.
Maybe because teams are planning to play other teams during the season. So while one staff member might be looking at the Cowboys, another might be planning on the opponent after the Cowboys. Maybe they don't have time to pick up on those tendencies.
However, the Rams have been off for two weeks. They likely had a chance to look at film on the Cowboys, assuming they would beat the Seahawks.
Just a thought.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Maybe because teams are planning to play other teams during the season. So while one staff member might be looking at the Cowboys, another might be planning on the opponent after the Cowboys. Maybe they don't have time to pick up on those tendencies.
However, the Rams have been off for two weeks. They likely had a chance to look at film on the Cowboys, assuming they would beat the Seahawks.
Just a thought.

Really?

There are four teams, two with Superbowl winning coaches, that we played twice this season. Yet, they didn't pick it up?

BatteryPowered

Reaction score
I heard a stat this morning that Zeke ran into a box with 8 or more defenders on 40% of his carries.

How did that happen? Was the ENTIRE coaching staff watching a different game? In my opinion, that alone is enough to tell the OC (and possibly HC) to catch a commercial flight back to Dallas because they were no longer a part of the organization.