Can someone explain Lamb’s nose wipe celebration?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
1st Down !!!!! :flagwave:

a-Ej3q-Qx-Yk-HFgf-F4-U6b.gif

MYtu-W5r-Ojw-QClz-Dpi-C.gif

12-D97tkf6v-J4-XNIOb-I.gif

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
What is going on with that? I don’t get it.

It’s been going on for a year and a half now and I just don’t know what’s going on.
to me it looks a bit like you might see a Cowboy in a western, after he downs a shot of whiskey at the saloon then he wipes either his lips or his chin. Or maybe after a Cowboy spits chewing tabacco. I think there may be some scene with Clint Eastwood or something. Ive been googling to try to find but I cant, but the recesses of my mind says its something along these lines

Last edited:

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Lamb was talking trash to anyone and everyone in that game. I’ve never seen him like that haha.

Oh he does it a lot when he’s having a good game. He gyrates and has many physical gestures towards the opposition during the game after big important catches.

Even last year against the Giants after they injured Dak and Dalton came in and we needed some momentum he made a big catch and literally just got up and gyrated right in front of the DB letting them know “we still have swag and are going to move the ball”. Very mentally strong player Lamb is.