CFZ Can the Cowboy Go 2 Out of Their Next 3?

Pass2Run

Reaction score
The Cowboys have bounced back since their first week loss against the Bucs with Cooper Rush beating both Cincinatti and New York in what some would call two upset wins.

Now that the Cowboys have established an identity early on, I think it's possible for them to latch onto that identity and come out of the next three games with at least two wins. I believe they should be able to beat the Commanders as well as one of the two out of the Eagles and Rams.

I think the Eagles are good. But I think they are slightly overrated, and teams will figure them out down the stretch. On the other hand, I see our offense only getting better by the time we play them, especially if they just stick with Cooper Rush for now.

There's really no reason to change things right now. I'm as thrilled as I can be about Cooper Rush.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
If Rush beats the Eagles and Rams Dak is not getting his job back.

If he does that, I'm not sure he should. By that time, Rush will have earned it, especially if he beats Washington, Eagles and Rams.

I don't think he'll do that. But if he does, I'd say he earned the start for 2022.

Deionindahood

Reaction score
The Cowboys have bounced back since their first week loss against the Bucs with Cooper Rush beating both Cincinatti and New York in what some would call two upset wins.

Now that the Cowboys have established an identity early on, I think it's possible for them to latch onto that identity and come out of the next three games with at least two wins. I believe they should be able to beat the Commanders as well as one of the two out of the Eagles and Rams.

I think the Eagles are good. But I think they are slightly overrated, and teams will figure them out down the stretch. On the other hand, I see our offense only getting better by the time we play them, especially if they just stick with Cooper Rush for now.

There's really no reason to change things right now. I'm as thrilled as I can be about Cooper Rush.

Your statement is confusing. What is there to figure out when a team is good. The Eagles are a balanced team. They have good receivers, good stable of running backs, a good defense and a good QB. I root for the Boys and the Bills. The Bills are another well balanced team. Really nothing to "figure out".

Sydla

Reaction score
I don't know if they "can" but I think they absolutely have to go two out of their next three if they have any hope on winning the division.

If they go 1-2 over the next three, there is a better than zero chance they could be 2-3 games behind Philly already.

Although the next two games for Philly are interesting. Jax looks to be a totally different team than last year and it is Doug Pederson in a revenge game of sorts. But it's at Philly. Then they have to go to Arizona before our game. Arizona has scuffled but still is talented. Their defense has been pretty atrocious though and Philly's offense seems pretty good this early in the year.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
I don't know if they "can" but I think they absolutely have to go two out of their next three if they have any hope on winning the division.

If they go 1-2 over the next three, there is a better than zero chance they could be 2-3 games behind Philly already.

Although the next two games for Philly are interesting. Jax looks to be a totally different team than last year and it is Doug Pederson in a revenge game of sorts. But it's at Philly. Then they have to go to Arizona before our game. Arizona has scuffled but still is talented. Their defense has been pretty atrocious though and Philly's offense seems pretty good this early in the year.

I agree Jacksonville is decent. They have a couple of other games that should give them problems.

The reason I think we have a good chance against them is because they haven't faced a team with a pass rush like ours.

The thing that scares me the most is Jalen Hurt can run. But I can also see him getting injured against us.

Your statement is confusing. What is there to figure out when a team is good. The Eagles are a balanced team. They have good receivers, good stable of running backs, a good defense and a good QB. I root for the Boys and the Bills. The Bills are another well balanced team. Really nothing to "figure out".

Jalen Hurts looks better than he really is right now. I don't think he'll be as good against teams that have a pass rush like Dallas has.