Can the Cowboys Put 60 On the Dolphins?

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The hardest thing for a HC is having his team ready to play against a horrible team. IMO one of Garretts flaws is having a team ready. We come out of the gate stumbling and fumbling more times than not. This will be the ultimate test, just give me a solid drive or 2 to begin this game.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Sorry, my inclination to avoid overconfidence forbids me from making lofty assumptions about dominating any NFL team to the tune of 60 points.:omg:

Not that it's impossible but doing so would be setting one up for an extremely disappointing return to humility. Best to fight hard and hope to win!:thumbup:

Last edited:

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Why do I feel like we won’t cover?
Well it’s because years of punishment by the Cowboys(refs helped some)

That’s all over.

We will blow them out by around 30 and we’re getting number 6 this season.

ArbynTX

Reaction score
I expect no more than 40. Nothing to be gained going beyond that. The starters will sit and we’ll have a preseason game to give the back ups playing time.

Silverstar

Reaction score
Confident we get the W this week, but the results will say more about Garrett and the coaching staff than players IMO.

conner01

Reaction score
We go up 31-3 at halftime.

Play prevent the entire second half

Win 31-30
I would rather win 31-30 than put up 60
The worst thing that can happen to this team is starting to think about the playoffs with 13 games to go

nobody

Reaction score
Go for the throat. Run up the score. Dominate.

Get Garrett out of the habit of playing conservatively any time the Cowboys have any sort of lead. Someone needs to chant into his ear softly every time he sleeps "Mercy is for the weak"

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
Can they? Maybe.

Will they? No.

35-40 would be my guess.
Honestly, there is no need to put 60 on any team unless it is a game like the Broncos several years back where we were trading punches with Manning. Injury free football is my wish. We have already lost Gallup. Man, that guy is fun to watch.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Honestly, there is no need to put 60 on any team unless it is a game like the Broncos several years back where we were trading punches with Manning. Injury free football is my wish. We have already lost Gallup. Man, that guy is fun to watch.
LOL you act as if hes gone for the year , he just got hurt had surgery and back after 1-2 missed games MAX..

if there any game any of our dinged stars can sit down, its this one. should be a goal get up big and work in backups..no need to hang 60..winning 27-? and resting starters for NO in LA is the best possible outcome..

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Probably not, but even if the game is headed that way, the team will ease up and work on the clock by running the ball.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Probably not, but even if the game is headed that way, the team will ease up and work on the clock by running the ball.
maybe Pollard finally gets some real work. I want zeke to get the bulk first half but then hand it over.. let Pollard and Olalwale get in a rhythm..

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
LOL you act as if hes gone for the year , he just got hurt had surgery and back after 1-2 missed games MAX..

if there any game any of our dinged stars can sit down, its this one. should be a goal get up big and work in backups..no need to hang 60..winning 27-? and resting starters for NO in LA is the best possible outcome..
I get he is only out for at least 2 weeks. I think it will be more like 3 or 4. I was just wanting an injury free game. That's the point I was making.

shabazz

Reaction score
Of course we will hang 60 on them. With 10 Threads started daily stating we have the Best QB in the league it should be easy. Inferior Qb's Brady and Jackson were able to hang almost 60 on them so the Best QB in the league should be able to surpass that with no problem

blueblood70

Reaction score
I get he is only out for at least 2 weeks. I think it will be more like 3 or 4. I was just wanting an injury free game. That's the point I was making.
I know this injury very well, he wont be out that long..its just about the swelling to go down and incision which are VERTY SMALL now to hea;l..10days you feel 100% I have had it done many time's and im 49 and might not be a NFL players but I snowboard and still do flips on wakeboard..i was back full speed in 10days...

look at Jerrys comments hes stated hes seen players only miss one game with this surgery.. this is very little time to adjust post surgery..

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Of course we will hang 60 on them. With 10 Threads started daily stating we have the Best QB in the league it should be easy. Inferior Qb's Brady and Jackson were able to hang almost 60 on them so the Best QB in the league should be able to surpass that with no problem
You’re starting to get it. :thumbup: