Can we get a first rounder if we trade Dak?

kskboys

Reaction score
He is about to be the highest paid player in the NFL. Let it go and wish him luck. Dak is great person to cheer for. Go Cowboys!!!!
He WAS a great person to cheer for. That no longer appears to be the case.

Bigdog

Reaction score
I like Dak and hope he does well for the Cowboys. With that being said, no one in their right mind will give a 1st for him especially when they can get one in the draft for a lot less money. We have Dak. Let’s just all deal with it and move on.

ultron

Reaction score
Interesting take. I don't think you will find many who believe that except the Dak haters in here.
Pure craziness. He regressed into the 2nd most passing yards last season, one of the highest QBRs in the league, a potential MVP candidate, and the 2nd most wins in the nfl (behind Tom Brady) since he entered the nfl 4 years ago. I just don’t understand what some of these people are watching sometimes.

basel90

Reaction score
Interesting take. I don't think you will find many who believe that except the Dak haters in here.
he cannot read defenses , he is 1-6 against winning teams , and he looked lost in many games. Plus he lost to the jets ( no TDs) and the Bears. How is that justifiable for a 4th year QB with a top rated OL , RB , WR ?
if we are just being homers and defending Dak at any cost , then that is a different discussion .

basel90

Reaction score
Pure craziness. He regressed into the 2nd most passing yards last season, one of the highest QBRs in the league, a potential MVP candidate, and the 2nd most wins in the nfl (behind Tom Brady) since he entered the nfl 4 years ago. I just don’t understand what some of these people are watching sometimes.
watching 1-6 against winning teams , and an 8-8 record in the weakest division in the NFL. That is not good. that is crazy bad

ultron

Reaction score
he cannot read defenses , he is 1-6 against winning teams , and he looked lost in many games. Plus he lost to the jets ( no TDs) and the Bears. How is that justifiable for a 4th year QB with a top rated OL , RB , WR ?
if we are just being homers and defending Dak at any cost , then that is a different discussion .
Lost to the Saints, Jets, Vikings, and Patriots by a combined 12 points. Had the worst FG kicker in the world and hung onto him too long. The Jets loss was an anomaly- Amari, Cobb, La’el, Tyron Smith, LVE, Byron Jones, and Anthony brown were all out that game (people love to leave the context out of that loss). He’s great at reading defenses and had one of the highest QBRs in the league last year and 2nd most passing yards (the WRs had the 4th most drops and 20/24 of those drops hit them right in the hands & several of them were easy TDs if they were simply caught).

conner01

Reaction score
Wondering if someone will give us a 1st rounder for Dak . Given the protracted negociation with our overrated entitled QB . This would give us a fresh start and we may land a good QB like a Justin Herbert or deal for another veteran , Thoughts ?
Can we get one more Dak post

basel90

Reaction score
Lost to the Saints, Jets, Vikings, and Patriots by a combined 12 points. Had the worst FG kicker in the world and hung onto him too long. The Jets loss was an anomaly- Amari, Cobb, La’el, Tyron Smith, LVE, Byron Jones, and Anthony brown were all out that game (people love to leave the context out of that loss). He’s great at reading defenses and had one of the highest QBRs in the league last year and 2nd most passing yards (the WRs had the 4th most drops and 20/24 of those drops hit them right in the hands & several of them were easy TDs if they were simply caught).
are we reduced to moral victories as cowboys fans ?? i don't think that will pass in dallas . He looked terrible in all these losses.
He is not great at reading any defense. he is not a factor in many games. You are reading too much into empty calorie yards against inferior teams who could not stop the run and the passing becomes simple and easy . Dak is a very mediocre QB and he will be more exposed next season .

ultron

Reaction score
are we reduced to moral victories as cowboys fans ?? i don't think that will pass in dallas . He looked terrible in all these losses.
He is not great at reading any defense. he is not a factor in many games. You are reading too much into empty calorie yards against inferior teams who could not stop the run and the passing becomes simple and easy . Dak is a very mediocre QB and he will be more exposed next season .
K bud.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Prescott is a winner. People don’t like him to bad . Let them suffer . he just goes out there and does his job.

I love him. He couldn’t have done better last year, made everyone happy in both fanbases! I can’t wait til he gets extended

Flamma

Reaction score
Wondering if someone will give us a 1st rounder for Dak . Given the protracted negociation with our overrated entitled QB . This would give us a fresh start and we may land a good QB like a Justin Herbert or deal for another veteran , Thoughts ?

Apparently the Cowboys don't want two first rounders for him, why would they trade him for 1? Otherwise they wouldn't have put the exclusive tag on him.

doomsday9084

Reaction score
No one is going to want to give Dallas a first rounder and give Dak MORE money than Jerry wants to firehose him down with. I would prefer to trade Dak and start over but I have really accepted the fact that Jerry is going to dump a massive load of cash on Dak. At this point, the fate of the team rides on Mike McCarthy and some really great draft picks and free agent acquisitions. Hope is not gone but sheesh . . . the Cowboys have given themselves a very small room for error with all of the massive deals they have given out.

SSoup

Reaction score
It's too bad we can't trade our more lousy fans.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score

How'd Aikman do without Irvin or Emmitt in the lineup? Is he overrated? Go watch another team, Dak is staying.

basel90

Reaction score
No one is going to want to give Dallas a first rounder and give Dak MORE money than Jerry wants to firehose him down with. I would prefer to trade Dak and start over but I have really accepted the fact that Jerry is going to dump a massive load of cash on Dak. At this point, the fate of the team rides on Mike McCarthy and some really great draft picks and free agent acquisitions. Hope is not gone but sheesh . . . the Cowboys have given themselves a very small room for error with all of the massive deals they have given out.
I agree , Jerry seems to be decided on giving him a ridiculously risky big contract .