Can we just get over this? Maybe. maybe not

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you're a fan, you're a fan..if you're not, you're not. Just cause someone watches games, wears the cap and posts on forums doesn't mean they are true fans.
Doesn't make it bad, some people get married three or four times. Others stick to their first through thick and thin, through sickness and health etc......I can't quit you, Jerry!!!!!!

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
In full view of the dramatic implosion we're seeing with this team, it's entirely reasonable to see the possibility of a 6-10 or 7-9 record at season's end. Of course, this is but one man's opinion. Brace yourselves! We're about to witness the next chapter of our fate come Sunday, vs. the Rams.

May God help us, one and all . . . anything can happen! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Basically...It is just not fun anymore...

Frustration year after year. I always look at the bright side of things in everything. But with some tempered enthusiasm at times too.
However it is just not fun now, worn down and tired pertaining to this team anyway.

A complete new coaching staff will bring some of that back, as it will be fun to see the changes, watch TC for what can be different for the better.
If the same staff, then another year, or actually more of the same dreadful crap.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And after the ticket prices go up 20% in 2020 to cover all these new contracts
I doubt that happens. Besides, if you can afford the games now, you will be able to afford going to the games with any little increase also. It's just those with deeper pockets that go to games any more.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
So you're joining the Texans football forum and leaving this one? Is this your departing speech?
:huh:
No no.

Just feed up with our owner for now.

I want to enjoy the game.

And it's not that I am a fair weather fan.

Just tired of this way of being taken as a rubb or idiot who continues to play the shell game and lose only to play again only to lose.

After awhile..assume the worst.

You have been Mossed.

Grrrrr...

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
And don't forget Jerry's "buck stops with me" crap, while doing nothing about it. Admitting mistakes means nothing when you change nothing about the way you operate. Correcting mistakes involves two steps, not one. Simply admitting you made the mistake does nothing to fix it or preventing it from happening again and again. And that's what we get from Jerry. "My fault, but I'm not doing anything about it because I'm the owner."

An apology without accompanying change is just manipulation.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I don't think so.

If they get a good coach and some instant contributors in the draft we'll win the division and compete for homefield almost instantly.

Quick turn arounds happen all of the time in this league and this would be one of the easier teams to turn around with a real coach.

There are so many if's in that realm of thought. It's just not going to happen here. Jerry is not ready to make the type of changes an organization needs to make in order to get better in todays NFL.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
There are so many if's in that realm of thought. It's just not going to happen here. Jerry is not ready to make the type of changes an organization needs to make in order to get better in todays NFL.

It will if they get the right coach.

Team building, continuity, it's all a bunch of crap in todays league.

Quick fixes are apart of the NFL.

Jerry has had good players but he has refused to get rid of the guy that gives us no edge on Sunday's because he has that 90's mindset of the other team knew what was coming but still couldn't stop us mentality.

They just need to keep building rosters like they have been doing and get a high profile coach in here that knows what they are doing and this team will start rolling.

CB61

Reaction score
Ok.

So we have been duped and suckered by Jerrah and Stephen for years now.

We have gone along with the dog and pony show while Jerrah has built real estate kingdoms and collected stadiums, training facilities and still the real reason we all pay attention is we love the team.

We do not love the Jones' and their greedy ways.

We like TDs, cheerleaders and good football on the Holidays.

There is not alot of that anymore folks.

Our team is about to go thru another crash and burn.

We are about to have to go thru another scene of Jerrah falling on his sword as he sails off in his new yatch to party.

We will be left to sifting thru the crash debris like a downed airliner.

But not this time..not me.

Jerrah..pour me a shot and let's talk Turkey.

Wild Turkey for me, thanx.

Now..

Jerrah here is the deal..

Until you start making football decisions that show you know what you are doing with this team..

allow me to stop lie-ing when people ask what's my favorite team becuz I will pause and.choke on Cowboys..

and say Texans instead..

you have made me into a tired fan of this show called the Dallas Cowboys.

You have forced me to stop worrying about your team nor CARE about how much Dak and Amari are going to get or who the next HC will be.

You have just killed it in me.

And fans like me who have watched this team for 50+ years probably agree..

If they do not agree, after 50+ years they are already dead from the waiting Dude.

Beginning to feel like your chances to take your team to another SB Jerrah is growing short?

Its shorter for all of us than you think.

Time to move on.

And after the ticket prices go up 20% in 2020 to cover all these new contracts the new Millennials will start to drop out.

Becuz soon they are going to have to decide whether they are going to be buying electric cars or buying tickets in ATT or not.

So I suggest we all consider making our changes as I am and get a backup team so you can afford to watch them on TV and not die 16 times a season with this group of rich losers.

Guess you can tell I am ticked of..huh?

:omg:
58 years for me and I can't agree with you more

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This kinda crap talk makes me sick. Get them the heck outta here.

I can see your point. It's not a good luck to vent and threaten and then do nothing. That looks like the team's owner.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Ok.

So we have been duped and suckered by Jerrah and Stephen for years now.

We have gone along with the dog and pony show while Jerrah has built real estate kingdoms and collected stadiums, training facilities and still the real reason we all pay attention is we love the team.

We do not love the Jones' and their greedy ways.

We like TDs, cheerleaders and good football on the Holidays.

There is not alot of that anymore folks.

Our team is about to go thru another crash and burn.

We are about to have to go thru another scene of Jerrah falling on his sword as he sails off in his new yatch to party.

We will be left to sifting thru the crash debris like a downed airliner.

But not this time..not me.

Jerrah..pour me a shot and let's talk Turkey.

Wild Turkey for me, thanx.

Now..

Jerrah here is the deal..

Until you start making football decisions that show you know what you are doing with this team..

allow me to stop lie-ing when people ask what's my favorite team becuz I will pause and.choke on Cowboys..

and say Texans instead..

you have made me into a tired fan of this show called the Dallas Cowboys.

You have forced me to stop worrying about your team nor CARE about how much Dak and Amari are going to get or who the next HC will be.

You have just killed it in me.

And fans like me who have watched this team for 50+ years probably agree..

If they do not agree, after 50+ years they are already dead from the waiting Dude.

Beginning to feel like your chances to take your team to another SB Jerrah is growing short?

Its shorter for all of us than you think.

Time to move on.

And after the ticket prices go up 20% in 2020 to cover all these new contracts the new Millennials will start to drop out.

Becuz soon they are going to have to decide whether they are going to be buying electric cars or buying tickets in ATT or not.

So I suggest we all consider making our changes as I am and get a backup team so you can afford to watch them on TV and not die 16 times a season with this group of rich losers.

Guess you can tell I am ticked of..huh?

:omg:
8-B54595-D-91-C5-42-CA-B114-2-C45-A4-CFF9-C9.gif

cern

Reaction score
stephen is far better suited to be a gm than jerry. he got us out of salary cap hell. he got rid of dez and kept dak the starter over tony. he's brought in a lot of talent the last few years. any comparisons to jerry are ludicrous.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It will if they get the right coach.

Team building, continuity, it's all a bunch of crap in todays league.

Quick fixes are apart of the NFL.

Jerry has had good players but he has refused to get rid of the guy that gives us no edge on Sunday's because he has that 90's mindset of the other team knew what was coming but still couldn't stop us mentality.

They just need to keep building rosters like they have been doing and get a high profile coach in here that knows what they are doing and this team will start rolling.

Remove or replace Garrett and nothing actually changes, the issues with the staff go deeper.

We are not structured to allow for quick fixes. It was Jerry who decided not to bring in a more decorated LB coach, ST coach, OL coach or OC. You can not change the culture of a team if your not the leader and Jerry is the undisputed leader of his teams culture. That is not changing anytime soon. So yes it happens to other teams, but not this one. We have no 1 person in control that will cut ties with coaches or players who underperform and hold people accountable, because only 1 can and he rarely does it.