Can we just hire Sean Payton and be done with it?

windjc

Reaction score
Can't we just keep this simple? Hire Sean Payton. He's a top 5 coach. We should have hired him 10 years ago.

Let's just do this and be done with it. I do not see the point of having a college coach learn the pros or getting some has been ex-Belichick staffer.

Let's just hire Sean. Pay him whatever it takes and lets start over performing instead of under performing for once.

exciter

Reaction score
He just signed a 5 year extension with the Saints! Dan Campbell who is the assistant head coach there is an option and someone I'm figuring will be at the head of the coaches Jerry considers!

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He just signed an extension and even if not why would he ever want to come here? If he wants to coach he pretty much has it made in New Orleans where he has complete control of the team.

exciter

Reaction score
Who cares buy it. Jerrys got the $$
He just resigned what was heavily speculated here in Louisiana sports radio, as the the most lucrative coaches contract. Why would the Saints after making that investment let him go for any price a couple of months later. He's given almost God like reverence down south... they'd burn all of Benson's car lots to the ground!

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
He just resigned what was heavily speculated here in Louisiana sports radio, as the the most lucrative coaches contract. Why would the Saints after making that investment let him go for any price a couple of months later. He's given almost God like reverence down south... they'd burn all of Benson's car lots to the ground!
If i were the saints no way i let him go. But if im jerry im throwin the bag

Reaction score
The only option there is is to hire a former Cowboys player who is looking to get into coaching, or get some up and coming college coach from a big program. But even if we did that, its not guaranteed. You must not remember Nick Saban ran back to the college scene.